The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Do not integrated into the final ISO, the Microsoft Visual C + + Empty[ANSWERED] Do not integrated into the final ISO, the Microsoft Visual C + +

more_horiz
I downloaded the version 1.11 and the same as the above, I could integrate the new ISO files installation of Microsoft Visual C + +. for the new ISO install them automatically.
You can do this installation? And if you can, I'm doing wrong, can you help me?
I used the Winreducer Updates Tool -> Update Downloader -> x86-> search and has shown me a Windows Update window, which contains option Tools (9) which shows me the Microsoft Visual C + +, DirectX 9, Adobe Flash Player, etc.. which all the frame. Then I click Download and download me on WinReducer81-> Work-> Integrate folder. However when you Finish to generate the ISO will not integrate this, and neither I installed when you install this ISO
Thank your for your comments.

description[ANSWERED] Do not integrated into the final ISO, the Microsoft Visual C + + EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Do not integrated into the final ISO, the Microsoft Visual C + +

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO " WINREDUCER 8.1 HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

You can't directly integrate those software, only Windows Updates could be slipstreamed into your ISO before windows installation.

In fact, to integrate software you need to use "WinReducer Post Installation" in the "System" tab.

Best Regards.

description[ANSWERED] Do not integrated into the final ISO, the Microsoft Visual C + + EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Do not integrated into the final ISO, the Microsoft Visual C + +

more_horiz
Thanks for your reply and sorry for posting in wrong forum

more_horiz
helo i also want to knw which updates would not integrate i download all the available updates mean i select all the tabs so i also looking into winreducer downloaded there have exe files in folders so how can i knw which updates is integrate and whick one is installed by using oobe post installation

more_horiz
i have 2gb files in work/integrate/updates

more_horiz
Hello,

Only, *.msu or *.cab should be consider as windows updates and they are automatically integrated in your ISO by WinReducer.

All others executable like *.exe (or *.msi, ...) can't be integrated with all windows updates (= slipstreaming), so you need to use the WinReducer OEM or OOBE tool !

But, if you want to integrate them before windows installation, you could have a look in the "Tutorial" forum, there are several topic about the "sysprep". This is not easy to use, but it should be also consider depending on what you prefer !

more_horiz
thanx  Arrow
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum