The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] ISO is not created. Windows setup folder is corrupted with 99% files missing!! Empty[SOLVED] ISO is not created. Windows setup folder is corrupted with 99% files missing!!

more_horiz
Hey Guys! This is WEIRD! I did all the things i wanted to do on WinReducer8.1, applied, and then ISO windows came asking to create iso or wim file, i selected iso & saved the iso in (MyPath)\WinReducer81\WORK\ISO. then a dialog came showing that customised windows iso is created. then i closed the window, and checked the folder. To my surprise, THERE IS NO SUCH ISO!! And the folder which i selected at the beginning of the process, i.e the windows setup dvd located in a usb drive is CORRUPTED!!!  setup.exe located at Sources folder, & sources folder containing boot.wim, boot_TEMP.wim, ei.cfg, a folder en-us, lang.ini along with setup.exe!! install.wim MISSING!! NO ISO!! Please help!  Sad  Crying or Very sad  Shocked  Exclamation  Question  pale  silent

description[SOLVED] ISO is not created. Windows setup folder is corrupted with 99% files missing!! EmptyRe: [SOLVED] ISO is not created. Windows setup folder is corrupted with 99% files missing!!

more_horiz
hey

it seems like winreducer had some problem to unmount the boot.wim (thats why the boot_TEMP.wim is in your folder)

did i understood right that you got the windows files saved at your USB drive?
if yes how much space does it have?

because i think that your usb drive is to small and during unmounting your usb drive got no space left and thats why you have this TEMP wim and also the install.wim is missing.

i think its the best to copy all your windows files to maybe "C:\Users\%YOUR_USERNAME%\Windows8WinRecducer" or something like that

description[SOLVED] ISO is not created. Windows setup folder is corrupted with 99% files missing!! EmptyRe: [SOLVED] ISO is not created. Windows setup folder is corrupted with 99% files missing!!

more_horiz
Hi,

did you try the latest version? Is the problem solved for you?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum