The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] How to prepare an OEM folder/silent installer(RunOnce) Empty[ANSWERED] How to prepare an OEM folder/silent installer(RunOnce)

more_horiz
Hey, Guys! Can any one of you please tell me how to prepare an OEM folder or an application (RunOnce) which will silently install many of my programs after windows setupQuestion  Please help. I want my own customized RunOnce silent installer.

description[ANSWERED] How to prepare an OEM folder/silent installer(RunOnce) EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to prepare an OEM folder/silent installer(RunOnce)

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "WR7 - HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

You could try to use the OOBE tool in WinReducer (in "System -> WinReducer Post Installation" tab).

By simply hit "Add File" button and everything will be automatically done. You could also add silent switches to each line according to your software.

Just take care only standalone executable are supported (entire folder like office are not automatically supported).

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum