The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Application settings Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Application settings

more_horiz
Hello

I have a problem with Winreducer, some settings are not applied (Accessory - Windows Mail, Tablet PC, etc... and WinSXS backup), I tested several things (new installs each time)

ISO + all hotfixes integrated + rt7lite => NOK
ISO + all hotfixes integrated => NOK
ISO + rt7lite => OK
ISO only => OK 

The problem come from the Windows updates and WinReducer... Suspect 

I'll test without updates "USB" (there was this problem with Vlite but not with rt7lite)

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Application settings EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Application settings

more_horiz
Hi

I do other tests

I just installed Windows 7 (with. NET 4.5.1)
Integrate all updates, use rt7lite, reboot then use Winreducer and it's OK to Winreducer

I will install Windows 7 (with updates, rt7lite and Winreducer) and see if Winreducer works or not

EDIT: So I installed Windows 7 (with all hotfixes integrated and optimized with rt7lite and Winreducer
And Winreducer does not work (Accessories - Windows Mail and all the TabletPC)

If every time I install Windows 7 (without anything) only for use Winreducer, it's just not possible... Razz

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Application settings EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Application settings

more_horiz
using rt7lite is not recommended.

is now everything working ?

more_horiz
Hello

I do use more the software

more_horiz
so all ok?

can i mark this thread as solved?

more_horiz
Yes, you can Smile

more_horiz
ok thanks for the fast reply
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum