The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Iso creation.  Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Iso creation.

more_horiz
Sad  I use windows 7 64 bit sp1 ultimate english.   And winreduser 7  v 2.99.4.1       I have only 32 bit version of tools installed.  All works just fine until i try creating an iso,it finishes but nothing in the folder. I tryed severel times.  Most strange thing is that it worked with the former old version. I try the old one again but dont work anymore. Thank you anyway for trying to make a very cool program  cheers

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Iso creation.  EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - Iso creation.

more_horiz
I Got it to Work :-) i deletet the winreduser settings file first with samme setings did not work. Then i found that winrefuser did not clean the ekstaction folder even though it was told to do so! I cleaned the folder and rebootet ran eusing reg cleaner and it worked again got my iso:-)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum