The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - bug Narator,  DisplaySwitch Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - bug Narator, DisplaySwitch

more_horiz
Hi

I found bugs, I think.

1) In the event viewer

[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - bug Narator,  DisplaySwitch Captur13

What is this "DisplaySwitch" and WABSyncProvider?

Thanks Smile

EDIT: Updating "bugs"

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - bug Narator,  DisplaySwitch EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - bug Narator, DisplaySwitch

more_horiz
i think this Display Switch should be this: (clicking crtl and P)

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/276/9/f/Win7_Ctrl_P_DisplaySwitch_MOD_by_Computer_Master.png

and WABSyncProvider has to do something with Microsoft Windows Contacts Sync Provider

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - bug Narator,  DisplaySwitch EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 7 - v2.99.4.1 - bug Narator, DisplaySwitch

more_horiz
Ok thank you

I have not deleted anything related to the "Display Switch" I believe, but I deleted "Windows Contacts"

more_horiz
hi did it solve your problems?

more_horiz
Hi

Not yet Smile

more_horiz
tistou77 wrote:
Hi

Not yet Smile

so you mean that this happens also with RC9 ?

more_horiz
Not yet tested.

more_horiz
ok, so tell us if it helped as soon as you test it

more_horiz
hey i just wanted to know if it still happens ?

if yes could you post your wccf file and discribe the problem a little bit more ?

EDIT: if you meant that you et at  event viewer some entries, i would say its normal because you removed some components and event viewer notices that they are missing

i myself am getting over 100 entries because of that at event viewer
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum