The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Can't select removing speed Empty[ANSWERED] Can't select removing speed

more_horiz
Hi guys, im using winreducer 8.1 1.06. I built a config and started removal process but i couldn't select high and highest options. This words seems dim and can't click dots. What is problem? Sorry for my english if i have mistakes.

description[ANSWERED] Can't select removing speed EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Can't select removing speed

more_horiz
i dont really know for sure because i use winreducer 7 but i think that winterstorm just uses the same gui for winreducer 7, 8 and 8.1, and that feature is at the moment only for winreducer 7.

so in the future winterstorm will add this feature to winreducer 8 and 8.1 and than this options wount be grayed out.

description[ANSWERED] Can't select removing speed EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Can't select removing speed

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
i dont really know for sure because i use winreducer 7 but i think that winterstorm just uses the same gui for winreducer 7, 8 and 8.1, and that feature is at the moment only for winreducer 7.

so in the future winterstorm will add this feature to winreducer 8 and 8.1 and than this options wount be grayed out.

Thanks, i understand now. I hope winterstorm make it for winreducer 8.1 also  Smile

more_horiz
Hello,

I mentioned this in the "Changelog.pdf" file as "Not Yet Available" (aka not yet implemented). So don't worry, this will be activated as soon as I will have enough time to activate it ...  Wink 

Regards.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

I mentioned this in the "Changelog.pdf" file as "Not Yet Available" (aka not yet implemented). So don't worry, this will be activated as soon as I will have enough time to activate it ...  Wink 

Regards.

Ah, ok... I checked changelog but i didnt see it. Waiting for that update  Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum