The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] The white cmd screen after new installation. Empty[ANSWERED] The white cmd screen after new installation.

more_horiz
Hi everyone, im a newbie in making unattended windows distro´s but today i finally get it to work.

There wasn´t a silent installer of office 2013 pro plus in Pt-br so i made one with admintemplates_64bit and Winrar v 501,
the installer works fine but my question, when i intergrate my sfx of office in my windows 8.1 update 1 iso with winreducer 8.1 after the installation appears a white cmd screen with *******welcome******* is it possible to install office without notice without this white screen also the installer ask me to accept the installation of office when i accept the rest of the installation is silent.

Also does it takes a lot of time to change the selected backgroud in winreducer is it possible to change this before, when the installation terminates the backgroud is still original.

Thanks a lot for your support and sorry for all the questions

Kind regards 

Gruno20

description[ANSWERED] The white cmd screen after new installation. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] The white cmd screen after new installation.

more_horiz
Just checking if you still need help with this problem?

If you do, please grab the latest version of WinReducer and we'll see if we can help.

description[ANSWERED] The white cmd screen after new installation. EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] The white cmd screen after new installation.

more_horiz
1. hiding the ***welcome*** window

it is possible, im not really sure so maybe someone can correct me if im wrong

i can be done like this:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Start-a-batch-file-completely-hidden/

but i dont know where winreducer stores the batch, also you would need to change at the registry the comand which starts the batch file

2. while installing:

when you are asked to accept the installation for office or other software, it means your installations is not 100% silent, check the switches/parameter/silent file you used

3. with background you mean the windows wallpaper?
if yes :

winreducer .> appearance tab -> theme support -> active there the Theme support and go to :

background -> Background - desktop wallpaper
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum