The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Installation win 8 1 Empty[ANSWERED] Installation win 8 1

more_horiz
I reduce Windows 8 with 1 winreducer but only the first part of the installation after installation error can not be completed

description[ANSWERED] Installation win 8 1 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Installation win 8 1

more_horiz
I reduce Windows 8 1 Update with  winreducer but only the first part of the installation after installation error cannot be completed Help..............

description[ANSWERED] Installation win 8 1 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Installation win 8 1

more_horiz
olivanaki wrote:
I reduce Windows 8 1 Update with  winreducer but only the first part of the installation after installation error cannot be completed Help..............

Please be more specific - when does the error occur (at what stage), and what is the exact error message? Did you do any of the ISO optimizations? If so, which ones?

more_horiz
aymanalz wrote:
olivanaki wrote:

Please be more specific - when does the error occur (at what stage), and what is the exact error message? Did you do any of the ISO optimizations? If so, which ones?

Reducing the winreducer dvd windows 8.1 update, after installing everything right up to the second the boot when preparing hardware error code 0x00000001 multiple errors and could not complete the installation of Windows

more_horiz
olivanaki wrote:
aymanalz wrote:
olivanaki wrote:

Reducing the winreducer dvd windows 8.1 update, after installing everything right up to the second the boot when preparing hardware error code 0x00000001 multiple errors and could not complete the installation of Windows

There could be several reasons for this. Please tell us which optimizations you did. I get many error messages if I check the optimization that removes WinPE. It might also be a good idea to share your wccf file.

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "HELP" FORUM !

Or it could be a missing driver ...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum