The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 with Update (Retail,Professional VL,Enterprise) (x86/x64) - DVD (English) Out Empty[ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 with Update (Retail,Professional VL,Enterprise) (x86/x64) - DVD (English) Out

more_horiz
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/53561-Windows-8-1-with-Update-%28Retail-Professional-VL-Enterprise%29-%28x86-x64%29-DVD-%28English%29

Will winreducer be compatible or will it require an update?

description[ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 with Update (Retail,Professional VL,Enterprise) (x86/x64) - DVD (English) Out EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 with Update (Retail,Professional VL,Enterprise) (x86/x64) - DVD (English) Out

more_horiz
It seems to be incompatible. If i mount Win 8.1 with Update x64 pro, I cannot kill any feature or service. Winreducer also tells me that I "previously remove something". Untrue! Razz

description[ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 with Update (Retail,Professional VL,Enterprise) (x86/x64) - DVD (English) Out EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windows 8.1 with Update (Retail,Professional VL,Enterprise) (x86/x64) - DVD (English) Out

more_horiz
v1.06 doesn't seem to work very well.  It has not been able to reduce any version of win 8.1 I have.

v1.05 however does work and did work on the update iso.

edit:  Enterprise edition

more_horiz
Hi there,
I have a copy of windows 8.1 update 1 which I have been trying to reduce in size. Can some one please tell me which version of winreducer is compatible with this?? is version 1.10 working with it?

more_horiz
Yes, 1.10 is the best version at the moment.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum