The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Windows search not working anymore Empty[SOLVED] Windows search not working anymore

more_horiz
Hi,

I created a custom iso file using last WinReducer release (1.04).

I tried to keep Windows search Working, with no luck : I can use it to find most parameters, but it doesn't work for applications.

For example, if I want to start "calc.exe", typing calc in Windows search doesn't help : nothing happens. Furthermore, I can't find any file using the Modern UI search (Using F3 on Desktop).

I checked and Windows search service is running... Any idea ?

description[SOLVED] Windows search not working anymore EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Windows search not working anymore

more_horiz
Hi,

did you check the "Protect Windows Search" option when you use winreducer ?

description[SOLVED] Windows search not working anymore EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Windows search not working anymore

more_horiz
Yes, but no difference...

more_horiz
I've redone all the process, problem is still here.

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED ON "BUGS" FORUM !

It seems to be "Services - Family Safety Service", I will fix it in v1.07 ...  Very Happy

more_horiz
OK! Thank you so much!

Do you know if it's possible to add this service to Windows without reinstall?

more_horiz
Hello,

Nope ! Sorry ...  Neutral 

more_horiz
so the problem is solved?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum