The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[Solved] Your file not mounted corcectly ERROR Empty[Solved] Your file not mounted corcectly ERROR

more_horiz
pl_windows_8_1_enterprise_x64_dvd_2972029.iso
pl_windows_8_1_pro_vl_x64_dvd_2972025.iso

POLISH IMAGE send info: Your file not mounted correctly... Hit OK to clean your system.

English IMAGE WORK FINE.

description[Solved] Your file not mounted corcectly ERROR EmptyRe: [Solved] Your file not mounted corcectly ERROR

more_horiz
Hello,

It should work ... Are sure to use all external software in 32 bits versions ?

description[Solved] Your file not mounted corcectly ERROR EmptyRe: [Solved] Your file not mounted corcectly ERROR

more_horiz
Hi,
Software 64 bit = ERROR
Im use software 32 bits = WORK OK ;P
Thanks for help.

more_horiz
hey winter

maybe you should warn somewhere at the option windows (maybe in Red) that ppl should use x32 version of tools, because a lot of ppl have this problem.

Did anyone got WinReducer working with x64 version of this tools?

more_horiz
yup iirc all mine are x64 except for reshacker which is x32 only.

Fyi: Remember x64 only works if you are currently running winreducer on a x64 OS so if you use it on x86/x32 then it wont work.

more_horiz
spidernz wrote:

Fyi: Remember x64 only works if you are currently running winreducer on a x64 OS so if you use it on x86/x32 then it wont work.

ah ok.

And what are the pros of x64 files?

more_horiz
Same as running x64 os,

being able to use the larger memory and 64bit address space etc

more_horiz
Someone did get it working, but I dont think there are any speed improvements other than the coolness of using 64-bit Smile

more_horiz
Yes, I'm agree with you, there is no special interest for this kind of software using 64 bits version ...  Wink 

Because as far as I know, the best speed could be achieved by using a fast CPU and a SSD (or a HDD without fragmentation).

more_horiz
i have tried with 32bit and 64bit but no luck

more_horiz
Hi zesh_ii.
What is the error you get?

more_horiz
hi thekramer thnx for reply knw i clean install my window so i nw i hant any error

more_horiz
Hi,

i assume that this problem is solved, right?

also zesh_ii it is working right?

more_horiz
Hi,

for me the Bug still exists. I'm on a 64-bit Win 8.1 machine, started WinReducer and let it download the 3rd party software, so it should download the correct files, right? But I ALso get the "Your file not mounted correctly" error. Where can the problem still be?

more_horiz
thread moved and "reopened"

normally it should download the right files, like you said.

did you choose with winreducer to open a iso or an folder?

just to be sure, you got at you extracted iso at the "source" folder -> "boot.wim" and "install.wim" ?

more_horiz
I tried both methods, iso and folder, and got in both the same result and install.wim and boot.wim were there.

Now I tried another iso (just a newer one) AND downloaded the 3rd party software manually and now it seems to work. I don't know whether the other iso or the manually downloaded files solved the problem.

Greets, Daniel

more_horiz
DanHo wrote:
I tried both methods, iso and folder, and got in both the same result and install.wim and boot.wim were there.

Now I tried another iso (just a newer one) AND downloaded the 3rd party software manually and now it seems to work. I don't know whether the other iso or the manually downloaded files solved the problem.

Greets, Daniel

what i could think is while downloading 7zip etc something went wrong or the 1st iso was corrupt

more_horiz
Hello,

I think that's the new ISO, I've tested the third-party software automatic download and it worked for me (I mounted my ISO).
At least, the good news is that the problem is solved. Thank you very much for the report ! Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum