The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] problem to add 7zip to winReducer Empty[ANSWERED] problem to add 7zip to winReducer

more_horiz
i have problem to add 7zip to WinReducer software, i have add all other software , when i try to add 7zip, i m not receive any error message but the Windows to chose 7z.exe open after 2 step.
i have install lastest version of 7zip and the version before the last, i try x32 and x64 but the problem is the same
please help

WinReducer for Windows 8.1
thank

[ANSWERED] problem to add 7zip to winReducer 557590winreducer
 Shocked

description[ANSWERED] problem to add 7zip to winReducer EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] problem to add 7zip to winReducer

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "HELP" FORUM !

Hello,

Because you need to add 2 files : 7z.exe and 7z.dll ...  Wink 

Please, read carefully the "HowTo.pdf" file.

description[ANSWERED] problem to add 7zip to winReducer EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] problem to add 7zip to winReducer

more_horiz
hello

you need to install the lastest 7zip softwaren and than you need to go to the 7zip installation folder and copy

7z.dll
7z.exe

to the WinReducer HOME\SOFTWARE folder

more_horiz
thank for all,  it work now, all it's ok,  cheers

more_horiz
Great, thank you for the feedback !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum