The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] please help me fix error Empty[ANSWERED] please help me fix error

more_horiz
During use WD, I get the error when I choose iso extract or folder.
[ANSWERED] please help me fix error 1023257320_1548915376_574_574
[ANSWERED] please help me fix error 1023257305_1992954122_574_574
Please help me fix

description[ANSWERED] please help me fix error EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] please help me fix error

more_horiz
Hello,

Please, could you precise what is "WD" ?

You 1st screenshot is not referring to an official WinReducer 8.1 dialogue box. So, if we are talking about WinReducer 8.1, where did you download it ? Thanks ...

description[ANSWERED] please help me fix error EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] please help me fix error

more_horiz
oh, sorry. WD = Winreducer Smile
Here is the entire screen of my work
When i chose folder
[ANSWERED] please help me fix error 1033037368_1403043395_574_574
will appear
[ANSWERED] please help me fix error 1033037336_2025854845_574_574
and error
[ANSWERED] please help me fix error 1033037358_2091222315_574_574
please help me

more_horiz
This error also occurs when I use Winreducer 8. I use the original Windows from Microsoft

more_horiz
If possible, please give me detailed instructions with pictures, thank you. I have a full copy of the request 7z software, ImageX, SetACL, ... in software folder, do not know if I need to install additional software on the machine does what?

more_horiz
Which version of WinReducer do you use?
Which Windows version do you want to reduce?

more_horiz
I want to reduce the file size iso windows 8.1, I am using windows 8.1 full original from Microsoft, and use Winreducer 8.1.

more_horiz
I always extract the contents of the ISO to a folder before starting winreducer and then load the folder in WinReducer. That works 100% of the time
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum