The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[Solved] full skydrive removal Empty[Solved] full skydrive removal

more_horiz
Hi, i've never used winreducer but am interested in using it if it can safely remove all the skydrive integration with Win8.1?  Is this possible?

description[Solved] full skydrive removal EmptyRe: [Solved] full skydrive removal

more_horiz
Hello,

No it's not possible yet. But you could do a request and I will add it in the next build.  Very Happy

description[Solved] full skydrive removal EmptyRe: [Solved] full skydrive removal

more_horiz
skydrive is onedrive as i know right ?

Hen Ry posted here how he removed it and it seems like its all removed.
so maybe its the same for win 8.1 ?

https://forum.winreducer.net/t1213-solvedremove-onedrive-windows-10-tp-10041

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
skydrive is onedrive as i know right ?

Hen Ry posted here how he removed it and it seems like its all removed.
so maybe its the same for win 8.1 ?

https://forum.winreducer.net/t1213-solvedremove-onedrive-windows-10-tp-10041

This looks VERY hopeful....i look forward to one of the Winreducer team's comments on it Smile

more_horiz
Hello,

OneDrive (old name = SkyDrive) is properly removed in the Desktop part of Windows by WinReducer.

It has been added since your 1st post ... Wink

It only stays references in the "Modern UI" part under "Modern UI Control Panel" ... But it should be disabled even in this environment. I've mentioned that in the WinReducer 8.1 changelog ... Wink

About Windows 10, the problem is slightly different, because MS change many things with each Technical Preview build. But I will do a point for the new WinReducer 10 version which will come in few days ... Smile

Have a good day !

more_horiz
Thank you for the quick reply!  I actually DID see in the changelog that you had implemented OneDrive removal, but i noticed there were still references to it in Win8.1   .... i can't remember where but you were probably right that it was in the Modern UI Control Panel (i'll check it again tonight).
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum