The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

[ANSWERED] How do I change the license agreement

+3
YubiGalaxy
theKramer
Alphonso Elric
7 posters

description[ANSWERED] How do I change the license agreement Empty[ANSWERED] How do I change the license agreement

more_horiz
hi Friends.
How do I change the license agreement

description[ANSWERED] How do I change the license agreement EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How do I change the license agreement

more_horiz
What do you want to change?

If you are talking about upgrading the serial number to access a version with more features (Pro => Enterprise) read this.

description[ANSWERED] How do I change the license agreement EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How do I change the license agreement

more_horiz
İ m Sorry bad english. Smile

[ANSWERED] How do I change the license agreement 6sVHUcR

how to chance. Thank you.

more_horiz
Hi Alphonso Eric.
In WinReducer, in the unattended section, make sure to select "Accept EULA".
The more options you can complete in the unattended section, the less questions you will be asked during installation.

more_horiz
How to change the word....not auto check "I acccpect"

more_horiz
you can't.

more_horiz
look at your boot.wim in

Code:

sources\License\

there are some folders and it could be in there (i didnt try it but maybe?)

more_horiz
Why would you want to do that? Lol.

more_horiz
billybully wrote:
Why would you want to do that? Lol.

Yesss,  lol! 
Let it be original.

more_horiz
Thank you to everyone.  SmileSmile

more_horiz
I could not find Sad

more_horiz
windows\system32\your language (eg. "en-us")\license\ select your windows type
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum