The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Programs did not appear under "Programs and Features" after winreducer post installation Empty[ANSWERED] Programs did not appear under "Programs and Features" after winreducer post installation

more_horiz
Hi,

i've just tested the OOBE option under WinReducer Post Installation.
I want to install intel chipset drivers and nvidia drivers silently ( not only the drivers, the normal setups with silent option ).
I added the two *.exe with this options...

Code:

"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\infinst_autol.exe" -s
"%CDROM%\WinReducerPI\332.21-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-english-whql.exe" -s -clean -noreboot -noeula

The silent installations seem to be done, but after installing, I reboot the system manually and after that I openedĀ "Programs and Features", but no program is shown.

What am I doing wrong ?

description[ANSWERED] Programs did not appear under "Programs and Features" after winreducer post installation EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Programs did not appear under "Programs and Features" after winreducer post installation

more_horiz
Hi,

I have no idea about this problem, maybe the silent switch is responsible ... But really not sure !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum