The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] When i try to open a iso, I have  "This folder is incorrect" Empty[ANSWERED] When i try to open a iso, I have "This folder is incorrect"

more_horiz
When i try to open a iso, I have  "This folder is incorrect"

I am in 8.1 in VMWare.

The log is :
***** 12/01/2014 14:22:47 - SESSION OPENED *****
***** 12/01/2014 14:23:17 - SESSION CLOSED *****

description[ANSWERED] When i try to open a iso, I have  "This folder is incorrect" EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] When i try to open a iso, I have "This folder is incorrect"

more_horiz
Hello,

Did you extract the ISO by yourself or using the integrated tool ?

description[ANSWERED] When i try to open a iso, I have  "This folder is incorrect" EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] When i try to open a iso, I have "This folder is incorrect"

more_horiz
I try twice.

When i extract the ISO myself, and i opened with the button folder, i have the same dialog box.

more_horiz
So, are you sure to point to the good folder ?

more_horiz
I open the ISO in C:\winreducer81\WORK\ISO and if i try with the folder : C:\winreducer81\WORK\EXTRACT

my WinReducer81.xml :

-

12/01/2014 14:15:25

English

true

v0.99.7 (pre-final)

-

C:\winreducer81\HOME

C:\winreducer81\HOME\LANGUAGES

C:\winreducer81\HOME\PRESETS

C:\winreducer81\HOME\SOFTWARE

C:\winreducer81\HOME\THEMES

C:\winreducer81\WORK

C:\winreducer81\WORK\EXTRACT

C:\winreducer81\WORK\INTEGRATE

C:\winreducer81\WORK\ISO

C:\winreducer81\WORK\MOUNT

-

<_7zip>C:\winreducer81\HOME\SOFTWARE\7z.exe

C:\winreducer81\HOME\SOFTWARE\ImageX.exe

C:\winreducer81\HOME\SOFTWARE\oscdimg.exe

C:\winreducer81\HOME\SOFTWARE\SetACL.exe

C:\winreducer81\HOME\SOFTWARE\ResHacker.exe

-

more_horiz
Ok, so it seems you do not use the good folder.

Let's try this, open WinReducer and extract your ISO with the integrated winreducer tool ...

more_horiz
??

When i use the integrated winreducer tool : "Start", "ISO"

"Do you want to clean the default extracting folder ?" i said : "Yes"

I open my ISO windows 8.1 in this folder "C:\winreducer81\WORK\ISO"

And i have the dialog box : "The folder is incorrect !"

The dialog box "Extract and  Open an ISO file.." stay open  with the moving green bar

He created the folder : "C:\winreducer81\WORK\EXTRACT\ExtractedByWinReducer", but he stay empty.

more_horiz
Yes, that's not normal. Which windows edition are you using ?

more_horiz
It's a Windows 8.1 PRO,

my ISO :
_x64fre_Client_FR-FR-_DV5.iso

They have an only one version of winreduced ? (32 and x64)

more_horiz
Could you please try to open your ISO with 7zip or winrar and check if the necessary structure folders is OK ...

more_horiz
And could you please check in WinReducer "SOFTWARE" folder, if you have 7z.dll and 7z.exe ... Are you using 32 bits or 64 bits version ?

Because it could also be a problem with your 7zip version !

more_horiz
Ok, you find it.  Very Happy 

I am in x64.

I remplaced my files 7zip with an x64 version and it's ok.
I think the old version is in 32.

Thanks a lot, it's my fault, and now i try the new version 1.0  Shocked

more_horiz
You're welcome my friend !

TOPIC MOVED TO "HELP" FORUM !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum