The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] integrate mainboard drivers Empty[ANSWERED] integrate mainboard drivers

more_horiz
Hello, i have remove:
all Keyboards
all languages
all modern ui apps

ist work fine and after install the iso, Windows using just 9,4gb (original 12,4gb)
next step i want to integrate the original Mainboard Drivers of my board so them install it automaticly at the Setup of Windows.

do anyone know a site with an tutorial ore can explain me how to do this?

thanks

thanks to the guys who made winreducer8 specially, great work

description[ANSWERED] integrate mainboard drivers EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] integrate mainboard drivers

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "HELP" FORUM !

description[ANSWERED] integrate mainboard drivers EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] integrate mainboard drivers

more_horiz
Thank´s bro :-)

more_horiz
There are free tools that will backup your drivers. Search in Google.

In WinReducer, in the driver integration section, point it to the parent directory that you backed up your laptop drivers to. WinReducer will automatically search all sub-directories!

Voila!! Smile 

P.S. I mentioned this in another thread. If you want to connect a specific printer/scanner to your laptop, DO NOT REMOVE printer and scanner drivers for that device in WinReducer...

more_horiz
Ahh, thank´s i remove the lan/wlan drivers and install win8 again, internet don´t work.

i let the drivers in the iso in my next reduced iso (size of installed win is the same with and without drivers), so no reason to remove drivers. just problems

the idea behind the removing of drivers was that i have just installed drivers for my components in my windows system. from original download page of realtek lan/audio, intel controler sata3/usb3, samsung ssd...

think i have to try a lot of times Very Happy

more_horiz
Hello,

To save time, you need to know exactly all models of hardware you have in your computer and outside (like printers). Then you could remove or keep or integrate drivers you need ... Just a thought ...  Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum