The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] question about a service or component for music something :P Empty[ANSWERED] question about a service or component for music something :P

more_horiz
hi

i dont really remember what it was, but i think i read somewhere (nlite, vlite or wintoolkit) (and dont know if it was a service or component)

a resource for music or to reserve some ram/cpu for music

i think it was i.e. if i listen to music and do some havy programs which need a lot of ram or cpu so my music wount interrupts or stop for some seconds

im trying to find this because (on my windows 7 at the moment) when i listen to music (via stream to my fritz router ---> fritz repeater --> toslink to my 5.1 surround system ) i get such interrupts sometimes (ram is at 9% and cpu at 7 % so i dont know why this happens)

and so i want to not delete/disable this service or component in windows 8.1 (i will need to first try if this happens in windows 8.1 too ;O )

so if someone knows what i mean ( i hope you understand it xD) it would be a big help

description[ANSWERED] question about a service or component for music something :P EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] question about a service or component for music something :P

more_horiz
The only thing that comes to my mind is the Multimedia Class Scheduler service, but that isn't even available in WinReducer. So I don't know, lol.

description[ANSWERED] question about a service or component for music something :P EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] question about a service or component for music something :P

more_horiz
thanks thats the one i was searching (according to the discription)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms684247%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

i removed it on my windows 7 (rt7lite, winreducer for windows 7 and wintoolkit)

i will do some tests now :=)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum