The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Printing - Internet Printing = corrupt Image Empty[SOLVED] Printing - Internet Printing = corrupt Image

more_horiz
hey winterstorm

i found something. i was testing and testing a lot because somethin was breaking my windows installation:

[SOLVED] Printing - Internet Printing = corrupt Image F99lmzh13c

and after hours i found it was this option: Printing - Internet Printing

[SOLVED] Printing - Internet Printing = corrupt Image 4ijd6jp8tsjp

i will test tomorrow if it does the same when i select delay start etc (need to slepp its 1am ;O)

and

KrX wrote:
5. i tested again a little bit:

blank " "                     Installation OK
             " - "                          Installation OK
             "Disabled"                   Installation Corrupt
             "Remove"                    Installation Corrupt

i alwasy forget to look when it really happens but at this point:

[SOLVED] Printing - Internet Printing = corrupt Image Whlndrg4m2

it gets to 80% for sure. than i forget to look so it should be between 80%-100% or at beginning of installation of Features

description[SOLVED] Printing - Internet Printing = corrupt Image EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Printing - Internet Printing = corrupt Image

more_horiz
As this is a "Windows Features", it's not safe to remove another Features in a 2nd try with the same ISO (see known bugs in changelog.pdf)

description[SOLVED] Printing - Internet Printing = corrupt Image EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Printing - Internet Printing = corrupt Image

more_horiz
so if i remove all features in the first try my windows shouldnt be corrupted?

more_horiz
Correct
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum