The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] can't verify your key Empty[SOLVED] can't verify your key

more_horiz
hello all

after creating iso and create a bootable usb drive, i'm going to enter licence key and it doesn't work. always can't verify your key, please check your install media.

is there a solution or a mistake from my side?

thanks.

description[SOLVED] can't verify your key EmptyRe: [SOLVED] can't verify your key

more_horiz
maybe you are trying to enter a windows 8 key on a windows 8.1 image, or a pro key on an enterprise edition? Neutral

description[SOLVED] can't verify your key EmptyRe: [SOLVED] can't verify your key

more_horiz
No windows 8.1 pro with 8.1 pro key

more_horiz
Hey,

Recheck your serial maybe you have made an error ?

more_horiz
Not wrong, just can't varify.. Definetly Right, entered a few Times...

more_horiz
You need to also take care about the Windows Edition you chosen to mount : in the mounting window you will have 2 Windows Editions (Pro and core), so here you need to be careful and choose the according edition to your serial otherwise it will not work ... Wink

more_horiz
i've solved it, don't enter a key in unattended selection Wink

more_horiz
OK, excellent ! Wink

more_horiz
SOLVED
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum