The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.4.0 [ALL] EmptySOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.4.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

A new version is available ...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

==> CHANGELOG :

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
* EX-Series - v3.9.4.0 - 06 May 2024
* Dev. Branch : [ALL]
* Dev. Level : [Stable]
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
- NEW : EX-110 : Official Windows 11 24H2 support
---------------------
- UPDATE : "EX-70 - 7zip - 24.04" : To update it, just go to "Options - Configuration - Software Installation" : Check the Software checkbox to "ON", check the "Force Download" option, then use "Download" button
- UPDATE : "EX-80 - 7zip - 24.04" : To update it, just go to "Options - Configuration - Software Installation" : Check the Software checkbox to "ON", check the "Force Download" option, then use "Download" button
- UPDATE : "EX-81 - 7zip - 24.04" : To update it, just go to "Options - Configuration - Software Installation" : Check the Software checkbox to "ON", check the "Force Download" option, then use "Download" button
- UPDATE : "EX-100 - 7zip - 24.04" : To update it, just go to "Options - Configuration - Software Installation" : Check the Software checkbox to "ON", check the "Force Download" option, then use "Download" button
- UPDATE : "EX-110 - 7zip - 24.04" : To update it, just go to "Options - Configuration - Software Installation" : Check the Software checkbox to "ON", check the "Force Download" option, then use "Download" button
- UPDATE : "EX-70 - vcruntime140.dll" : Update to version 14.38.33135.0
- UPDATE : "EX-80 - vcruntime140.dll" : Update to version 14.38.33135.0
- UPDATE : "EX-81 - vcruntime140.dll" : Update to version 14.38.33135.0
- UPDATE : "EX-100 - vcruntime140.dll" : Update to version 14.38.33135.0
- UPDATE : "EX-110 - vcruntime140.dll" : Update to version 14.38.33135.0
- UPDATE : "EX-110 - System - Integrate Net Framework 3.5" : Official Windows 11 24H2 support
- UPDATE : "EX-110 - System - Integrate Updates" : Official Windows 11 24H2 support
- UPDATE : "EX-110 - Tools - Updates Downloader" : Official Windows 11 24H2 support
---------------------
- FIX : "EX-70 - Options - Configuration - Software Installation" : Error with WinReducer official download sources : unable to download files
- FIX : "EX-80 - Options - Configuration - Software Installation" : Error with WinReducer official download sources : unable to download files
- FIX : "EX-81 - Options - Configuration - Software Installation" : Error with WinReducer official download sources : unable to download files
- FIX : "EX-100 - Options - Configuration - Software Installation" : Error with WinReducer official download sources : unable to download files
- FIX : "EX-110 - Options - Configuration - Software Installation" : Error with WinReducer official download sources : unable to download files
- FIX : "EX-70 - Start - Tools - Updates Downloader" : Error with WinReducer official download sources : unable to download files
- FIX : "EX-80 - Start - Tools - Updates Downloader" : Error with WinReducer official download sources : unable to download files
- FIX : "EX-81 - Start - Tools - Updates Downloader" : Error with WinReducer official download sources : unable to download files
- FIX : "EX-100 - Start - Tools - Updates Downloader" : Error with WinReducer official download sources : unable to download files
- FIX : "EX-110 - Start - Tools - Updates Downloader" : Error with WinReducer official download sources : unable to download files
- FIX : "EX-100 - Tweaks - Taskbar - Disable Search Icon" :  Error with the taskbar search bar not hidden under certain circumstances
- FIX : "EX-110 - Tweaks - Taskbar - Disable Search Icon" :  Error with the taskbar search bar not hidden under certain circumstances
---------------------
- REMOVE : -
---------------------

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

==> DOWNLOAD :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.4.0 [ALL] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.4.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
Thank you my friend for the new version, I follow you with excitement.

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.4.0 [ALL] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.9.4.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
Working with 24h2 very well  Very Happy
+1

more_horiz
why did it say "unsupported edition" to me now 24H2?

more_horiz
Hello jedy48,

EX110 is working with 26100, but it seems there are 2 different versions for 24H2 and as far as I understand :
- 26100 is the retail channel
- 26120 is the dev channel

I think you are using 26120, if someone have precise information I will update the software (awaiting an official MS announcement about 24H2 in several months)

Smile

PS 1 : in the meantime, I will update EX110 on 10 May 2024 to support both channels Wink

PS 2 : tomorrow (08 may 2024), I will upload the new "EX110 updates catalog" ... and on 09 May 2024, it will be the "EX100 updates catalog"

more_horiz
Can someone please help me i have tried to use this on a 24H2 build but when it go to setup i keep getting a media driver is missing.............

i have gone back and keep all drivers and same issues, then try with just removing the keyboards and again missing media driver........... can anyone advise

im using a AMD B450 board with 5500cpu and eberything work well with 23H2 but not 24H2

many thanks

more_horiz
Hello Smile

Have you activated the component to clean the setup boot file ? (= "FINISH - ISO File Creator - Optimizations - ISO - Boot - Clean Boot WIM")

If YES : just try without it

If NO : there are missing drivers for your motherboard which prevent the correct setup startup (might be hdd/ssd/nvme drivers) : as 24h2 is not officially released, maybe MS did not integrate or validate all drivers in the iso.

Have you tried with the same iso without modifications ?

more_horiz
Morning Winterstorm2050

23H2 made with your Great App i have no Issue with and have been using for months with same WCCF File with just updating ISO name when new ISO comes out

24H2 installs without issues when NOT using the APP - so unsure if it a issue with MS not integrate drivers as clean install causes no issues (Clean untouched ISO from UUPDump)

24H2 when using your app with my WCCF from 23H2 cause issue with Media Driver not found....... 

however I took your advise and tried removing the "Clean BOOT WIM" Option from my iso ............... Still having same issue and install is not finding any drivers to work

i also tried without removing anything as you said and also un-selected "removed unneeded files and Folders" and can confirm that this is working......

so there is something that is being removed in 24H2 that is causing a issue within the Unneeded Files and Folders) ......... could you look into this i would be grateful 

PS silly question but is there a reason why DISM, Hacker and OSCDIMG is all outdated?

DISM/OSCDIMG is now 2023 (23H2) release up from the 2019 included and Hacker is now up to version 5 from your version 4 ???

sorry to ask but i love to have the latest of everything

however please keep up the good work and look forward to trying out the new GUI when it comes

more_horiz
Hello Marcus24H2 Smile

1 - For 24H2, very interesting discovery ... thank you very much for reporting it Smile ... I will have a look at it.

2 - About the outdated third-party software, I agree with you it needs newer versions (I already updated 7zip version) ... I will do stability and performance tests to ensure the correct support for all WinReducer software. And there are no silly questions here, we are just moving forward with our shared passion Smile

cheers

more_horiz
Your Welcome

However i have now found some more bugs...........

Custom Wallpaper is not working ? dont know why 

ms-Setting App is not working - open but display nothing then crashes 

warning saying this file does not have an app associated with it .................... again unknow as working in 23H2 so must be 24H2 issue

unattended is also not working - will not read my preset questions IE Keyboard, PC Name ect.

these are my findings for now...............

why does MS have to make so many changes to iso when it not needed lol
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum