The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionPROJECT - Status - Information - 22 March 2024 [ALL] EmptyPROJECT - Status - Information - 22 March 2024 [ALL]

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

I'm very happy to share with you important information about The WinReducer Project.

So, let's begin Smile

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
1 - THE WINREDUCER SOFTWARE

Since the previous Project Status Information (last month), in the "Edition 2024" ...  I improved a lot of various and important things especially the startup efficiency and the user interface ... it will be more conventional than the "Edition 2023" :

PROJECT - Status - Information - 22 March 2024 [ALL] Winred10

Here is an non exhaustive list :
- I removed the Registration message shown at startup for the FREE version, so for all versions you will have the same user interface at startup.
- the "PLUGINS" button will be used to Create, Download or Load your Plugins
- the "SETTINGS" button will provides all WinReducer Software "About" (information), "Options" (create your user and creator profile, choose the interface language, activate the optional auto plugins launch at startup, register your software licenses and options ... and much more)
- the "UPDATE" button will check for updated software or Dev-Core APIs updates
- the "WinReducer M.U.X. Design" is available for :
. "mouse left click" on the background image to move the entire window
. "mouse right click" on the background image to completely hide the window content in order to view the desktop or what's behind
. "mouse left click" (and move window to the top of your screen) will maximize your window
. "mouse left click" (and move window to the bottom of your screen) will minimize your window to the taskbar

==> I will also bring few minor changes in the interface for the window title name and I will replace the text "by winterstorm2050" by the version number Wink

This interface, shown in the screenshot, should be considered as the final one, and will be deployed also for my "WinReducer Series" and "WinReducer Dev-Core" Plugins with a sightly different design (background image and colors).

I will also create a lot of plugins from small to bigger ones.

The WinReducer Software will be available during the 1st week of April 2024 ! ... and it will be available using the official WinReducer Cycle Schedule : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bounce

PS : for all previous valid licenses already purchased, the new WinReducer Software will be compatible with your WinReducerOS serial numbers

PS : during next week (25 to 31 March 2024), I will update the EX-Series software and all WinReducer Updates Catalog will be also updated

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
2 - THE WINREDUCER WEBSITE

This is the information and software download part of the WinReducer Project : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On 29 March 2024, I will update the Website with a new software page and a migration for the Store to the new WinReducer Store Website !

PS : all License+ owners will be informed about the changes by a [VIP] news as usual on : 30 March 2024 !

3 - THE WINREDUCER FORUM

This is the technical assistance part of the WinReducer Project : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No changes are planned.

It will provide all help you need about the software and the creation of your Plugins ... and you will be able, as usual, to post your software requests or bugs reports about The WinReducer Software.

Caution : it will be not allowed to share or discuss about your Plugins in this forum, because there will be a new place dedicated exclusively to share them and to discuss about them in the new WinReducer STORE website.

4 - THE WINREDUCER STORE

This is the official Plugins sharing system part of the WinReducer Project : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The website is simple to use and really efficient for sharing your Plugins with very innovative possibilities for The WinReducer Project.

You will find various main pages :
- HOME (page) : links to the STORE website pages
- FORUM+ : download, share and discuss about your WinReducer Plugins creations or created by other users ... this will also be the official documentation for the WinReducer Dev-Core APIs
- LICENSE+ : access to exclusive pages depending on your Software Licenses and/or Options
- STORE : contribute to help the WinReducer Project by a donation ... or purchasing a software license, a software option or a desktop wallpaper

All STORE website pages access, badges attribution and software registration information will be processed instantly, depending on the software licenses and software options you will purchase. All instructions will be sent to you immediately after the checkout. In STORE website, you will find very detailed information in the "ABOUT" page and a "COMPARE" page for software licenses and the same for the software options (for the options this is not yet finished)

It is almost ready and will be officially available on 01 April 2024 !

==> if you want to discover now this new STORE website, just go there : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5 - THE WINREDUCER FACEBOOK

This is the social media part of the WinReducer Project : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No changes are planned.

6 - FINAL WORDS

The WinReducer Project will provide the most complete customization solution ever made for every user skills to achieve a level of Windows customization never seen without programming knowledge.

I would like to THANK YOU again for your patience and understanding during this development stage ... and I hope you will enjoy the new WinReducer Software !

Don't be afraid to unleash and share your creativity using The WinReducer Software !

cheers

descriptionPROJECT - Status - Information - 22 March 2024 [ALL] EmptyRe: PROJECT - Status - Information - 22 March 2024 [ALL]

more_horiz
Thank you very much. It's time to update the useful content at last.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum