The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWindows 11 22631 autorun.dll problem EmptyWindows 11 22631 autorun.dll problem

more_horiz
I'm having problems with windows 11 installation. Cannot go past the first setup window. Tested with both 3.5.2 & 3.5.3 Ex version. The error I get is:- The file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue. Error code is [0x36B3]. I'm using a preset working with EX 3.5.1

Any ideas?

descriptionWindows 11 22631 autorun.dll problem EmptyRe: Windows 11 22631 autorun.dll problem

more_horiz
GoogRex, if you have FINISH / Optimizations / Windows WinSxS 1 / EXPERT - WinSXS Folder Cleanup ("boot.wim") turned on, try turning it off. This worked for me.

descriptionWindows 11 22631 autorun.dll problem EmptyRe: Windows 11 22631 autorun.dll problem

more_horiz
Thanks MiamiRedhawk. That fixed the problem.

Now I'm facing a new one. "Windows could not apply unattend settings during pass [specialize]". I've already encountered the same problem on EX 3.5.1 with windows 10 22H2. 

Leaving "page file size" blank, on Unattend settings windows, would fix the problem and set it to 0 automatically. I followed the same procedure with windows 11 EX 3.5.3, to no avail

more_horiz
Hello,

About the unattended issue ("Windows could not apply unattend settings during pass [specialize]"), I identified the component = "Optimizations - EXPERT - Windows Updates Files Cleanup".

Just do not use it for the moment Wink

It will be solved soon Smile

more_horiz
Thanks winterstorm2050,  It worked. Very Happy

more_horiz
I can confirm that therer error from above is still caused by EXPERT - WinSXS Folder Cleanup ("boot.wim") with the latest version 3.9.1.0!

Best regards,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum