The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionRussian language [ru-RU] EmptyRussian language [ru-RU]

more_horiz
Hello to all who want to help translate the program into Russian.

descriptionRussian language [ru-RU] EmptyThe beta version of this translation

more_horiz
This file is not transferred completely is just a beta version of the translation. But it's better than not fully translated software.
Download link: http://yadi.sk/d/6RdRl3P0ByZgk
Over the weekend I plan to translate the entire program.
*After that, I will adjust my translation as translate through Google Translate.

descriptionRussian language [ru-RU] EmptyRe: Russian language [ru-RU]

more_horiz
Hello,

I added you in the list of translators (LINK), so you will receive a PM with a beta language resource kit (contains language, howto, readme files and instructions) link. But this is an unfinished work, the final file will come as soon as I completely finish it.

Thank you for your help ...

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

I added you in the list of translators (LINK), so you will receive a PM with a beta language resource kit (contains language, howto, readme files and instructions) link. But this is an unfinished work, the final file will come as soon as I completely finish it.

Thank you for your help ...
Thank you. My translation is not perfect right now, because translate through Google Translate. But as I wrote before, I will then correct the errors of translation.

more_horiz
я хочу помочь перевести, программа нужная, как я понял, все это происходит в xml файле? недавно устанавливал себе ее, как раз использовал русский файл отсюда, оригинал не смотрел, так что чем могу, тем помогу с удовольствием!

i wanna help you with translation into russian bounce

more_horiz
freak.vulgar wrote:
я хочу помочь перевести, программа нужная, как я понял, все это происходит в xml файле? недавно устанавливал себе ее, как раз использовал русский файл отсюда, оригинал не смотрел, так что чем могу, тем помогу с удовольствием!

i wanna help you with translation into russian bounce
Hey. Take as long as my beta-translation and translation here because right now I can not translate the program. Simply I'm in college and I now have control and laboratory every day.

more_horiz
lUjek1997 wrote:
Hey. Take as long as my beta-translation and translation here because right now I can not translate the program. Simply I'm in college and I now have control and laboratory every day.

I want to thank you for taking your time and translating this program. However, I have decided to start my own translation from the very beginning to keep the terminology and conformity as it is in windows plus to add a few changes that were made in the new version of the program. In case you have any comments or advise I will be glad to discuss them with you. Wink

more_horiz
@winterstorm2050

Finally I finished the translation into Russian! it is 100% translation for version 0.99.4! except line 573 :)still do not understand its meaning ...

Всем привет, наконец-то закончил...это полный перевод WinReducer для версии 0.99.4 переведено все полностью, за исключением строки № 573 "OOBE Configuration", так как пока не вник в ее смысл...просьба опробовать и отписаться по поводу ошибок или неточностей, но я старался все предоставить в точности, как это описано в самой винде, все службы, параметры и настройки...для этого пришлось ставить на виртуалку 8.1 корпоративную, так как у меня в Single language не было многого того, что есть начиная с версии Про! некоторые пункты меню не переведены в интерфейсе, но для всего есть подсказка, этот вопрос еще нужно решить с разработчиком

http://yadi.sk/d/YOxYyj79Evxuf

P.S. немного преувеличил на счет ста процентов, но позже еще перевел остальные пункты и перезалил...в любом случае для использования программы этого с головой, дальше будут появляться новые версии и все равно что-то придется добавлять...

more_horiz
@winterstorm2050

1. translation displayed only in the menu Help
    in the program these items are not displayed in Russian

Russian language [ru-RU] Image

2. there is no string for translation of this item in .xml file

more_horiz
Hello,

1. For the moment, I will not change it, it will stay like that ...  Wink 
2. Added string support in v0.99.5 (release soon)

Thank you !

more_horiz
@winterstorm2050

this is full translation for version 0.99.5:

http://yadi.sk/d/mrPz83AYFPaLS

thanks for the previous fixes, but I have a couple of questions:

1. "tweax" and "optimization" items are not displayed in the Help in Russian,
despite the fact that translation strings are present in the xml file

P.S.  will be displayed the translation of these all items in the final version?
still only displays help for all

2. everything is simple here,
there are no lines of translation...will they?

finally, I would like to ask that all changes in a file were seen, for example, the other tabs to distinguish them from the rest and spend less time on the translation! I think it will help other translators

more_horiz
Thank you freak.vulgar !

1. Because I've changed their names, this is why they can't be displayed. So for each Tweaks and Optimizations, you need to remove exactly this "Remove - " (with all spaces). And they will be detected.

2. No, there will not be any help tips in this window (help tips will only be available in the component remover window)

3. The translator package should be available in 2 or 3 days. So, in this package you will have access to all resources to help you translate as fast as possible. I will also integrate a system that help you know which new strings have been added in each revision of the files.

--> I've made many changes in the files from the beginning, so the best choice will be to wait for the release of the official translator package because all files will be in a final stage.

Very Happy

more_horiz
@winterstorm2050

Thanks for the quick reply

about "Tweaks" and "Optimizations", it's my fault
corrected everywhere, but here overlooked

I want to later edit the translation, rather than start from the beginning
in Help about the services and components lot of information that is already in the system, so that it can be simply replaced if there are any mistakes

I want the translation to be ready by the day of release Smile

more_horiz
@winterstorm2050

I have finally finished my translation into Russian for v1.00 Final version. I will appreciate if you send your feedback or any suggestions to my account in case you notice any inaccuracies/errors. I did my best to use relevant terminology in accordance to the original system.

full package with the link for downloading will be available soon, follow the news on the site, thank you

more_horiz
Hello,

I sent you a PM.

more_horiz
@winterstorm2050

There seems to be a mistake, maybe you meant "mb"? I did not notice it before

more_horiz
Yes, this is Mb, thought I removed all these "Mo" ...  Wink  It will be changed in v1.01. Thank you !

more_horiz
для всех, кто читает эту тему

файл для версии 1.01 уже переведен и отправлен! скоро появится для скачивания

more_horiz
полный пакет русского языка для версии 1.01 доступен для скачивания
http://www.winreducer.net/languages.html

было бы неплохо, если бы кто-то хоть что-то написал по поводу перевода, какие неточности есть, что изменить, так как нужен свежий взгляд...думаю, что позже еще пересмотрю опечатки, ближе к выходу новой версии и исправлю! в теме для русского языка больше всего просмотров, но при этом больше всего молчания Smile

more_horiz
В скором времени потестирую и программу и перевод,только сейчас наверное обновлять надо, уже ver 1.10

more_horiz
Да,в скором времени возьмусь пересмотреть глобально. к выходу win 10 программа будет  спелая.

more_horiz
Я взялся переводить потихоньку, кто нибудь желает помочь на гитхабе ?
https://github.com/walkman8196/WinReducer-translation-resources/blob/master/Russian.xml
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum