The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionPROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] EmptyPROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL]

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

With all my previous Project Status Information, I shared with you all evolution, all modifications, all slow downs and all orientations of the development of the newest WinReducer Project ... today, I'm really happy to announce that this is the latest step of a long list of improvements before the release of the new WinReducer Software that you and me are waiting !

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
1 - STATUS OF THE WINREDUCER PROJECT

Yes, I'm engaged to reach the finish line for the development of the new WinReducer Project, Software, Website, Forum and Facebook improvements ...before the end of February 2023, there will be a very long list of information about various changes, so almost everyday there will be an information.

Since I created the WinReducer Project, and officially begun this wonderful adventure with all of you in 2012, the purpose remains exactly the same : provide you a software solution to achieve your Operating System dreams ... regardless, if you want to slim down, clean, update ... all WinReducer Software will provide you a solution to reach the limits of what you would like to do.

With this WinReducer Project evolution, the purpose is to reach a much much higher step : to provide you the opportunity to become not only a simple user of a software, but also the creator of your customization !

Since 2012, I read all positive and negative feedback, all bugs reports and all requests or ideas shared by the WinReducer Users and read a lot of resources about Windows Operating Systems past, present and future ... so, based on these resources, I will propose the most exciting Windows customization experience to provide you the most simplest, cleanest and purest PC Computer experience : to get back the control of your Operating System !

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
2 - WINREDUCER SCHEDULE

"WinReducer Dev-Core, "WinReducerOS" and "WinReducer Series" will be available in [Alpha] stage very soon, and you will be informed in few days of the public availability of the v2023.x.x.x builds.

3 - WINREDUCER DEV-CORE

This will be the first "Integrated Development Environment" (IDE) based on the "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) graphical interface dedicated exclusively to the Windows customization by providing simplicity and complexity for all kind of  projects you want to create for your "PLUGINS".

To design your" PLUGINS", this will be very easy:
1 - add an element (image, text, ...)
2 - associate an event (mouse click, ...)
3 - choose an action

No programming language knowledge or lines of code are required ... only you and your ideas

==> the main purpose of "WinReducer Dev-Core" is not to compete with all powerful existing "Integrated Development Environment" (IDE) ... but this is to provide you a never seen, easy, complete and secure environment to achieve your Windows customization dreams.

4 - WINREDUCEROS

The development is in progress, so with it, you will have the most complete customizing solution to create your own interface for your Windows Operating System ... in other words, if you are not satisfied by the Windows Shell UI and UX, so create your own Shell (Desktop, taskbar, ...) for Windows with Dev-Core and use/share it with WinReducerOS.

==> I will provide also a lot of "Plugins" to show you the potential before the general availability of WinReducer Dev-Core.

5 - WINREDUCER SERIES

The development is progressing too and I added a lot of changes because very soon this software (WinReducer Series) will replace all other software series (ES-Series and EX-Series) ... so to be clear IT-Series, ES-Series, EX-Series and MM-Series will be developed as "Plugins" and not as separate software series !

==> I will provide a lot of "Plugins" to show you the potential of this software before the general availability of WinReducer Dev-Core.

6 - WINREDUCER SOFTWARE GUI INTERFACE [STABLE]

A - GUI WITHOUT MODIFICATIONS

PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_10

PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_15

B - GUI WITH CHANGES

PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_18

PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_17

C - GUI NEW SETTINGS MENU

PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_20

D - GUI NEW EXIT MENU

PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_22

E - GUI MINI MODE

PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] Wr_cc_23

==> the mini mode is just a new minimize system option, I would like to use for the future (as a taskbar replacement) ... I created it with "WinReducer Dev-Core" !

7 - WINREDUCER SOFTWARE - END OF SUPPORT / END OF LIFE

The countdown is  started for all these WinReducer Software for both the Limited Support  (L.S.), the End Of Support (E.O.S.) and the End Of Life (E.O.L.) :

- "EX-80" : E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "ES - File Validator" : E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "ES - Logo Changer" :  E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "ES - Wim Converter" : E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "ES - Wlan B&R" : E.O.S.and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "EX-70" : E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "EX-81" : E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "EX-100" : E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

- "EX-110" : E.O.S. and E.O.L on 15 June 2023

==>  Be careful, the development of all functionalities introduced in these software will be progressively migrated and improved, so they will continue to evolve starting with the "WinReducer Series -  v2023.x.x.x" development branch, they will be simply reorganized differently ! Only the software naming will not be used anymore.

8 - WINREDUCER.NET WEBSITE AND FORUM

As mentioned, there will be a lot of changes during the next weeks (new pages, removed pages, new content, pages modifications, ...)

9 - WINREDUCEROS.COM WEBSITE AND FORUM

Unfortunately, the status of the WinReducerOS.com website and forum has been frozen ... so at this point the WinReducer.net Website and Forum are the only official sources for information about the WinReducer Project.

I'm sorry about this situation and I will continue to inform you about the evolution and all potential changes.

10 - FINAL WORDS

I  really want to THANKS all of you for your patience and your respect during these long months, I'm doing my best to provide you the most wonderful and innovative experience for our Windows customization passion !

I wish you to have a nice day and stay safe !

Regards,

winterstorm2050

descriptionPROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] EmptyRe: PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL]

more_horiz
Will it be possible to change the color of the progress bar (copying, etc.)? Make it transparent or bring back the transparency effect in windows 11, as it was in windows 7 ?
a very cool theme from windows 7:
PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] 13910911

descriptionPROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] EmptyGreat news!....

more_horiz
Thanks for the update! Good to hear of the progress, looks good to me - all the more curious on the "new" customizing idea and plugins, but looking forward to it.

descriptionPROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] EmptyRe: PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL]

more_horiz
Thanks for your work. I'm looking forward to the updated versions.

more_horiz
mdea...typical winterstorm, Mad
he announces news after news, plans after plans, but nothing materializes. I have been waiting for a capable software for windows 11 clean for over 1 year. So far you have postponed at least 3 times, if you are so insecure or busy, at least stop "selling" some illusions to the community. Better shut up and do it. cyclops
I hope you will launch the new application by 2025. Arrow

more_horiz
Hello guys,

nekro666 wrote:
Will it be possible to change the color of the progress bar (copying, etc.)? Make it transparent or bring back the transparency effect in windows 11, as it was in windows 7 ?
a very cool theme from windows 7:
PROJECT - Status - Information - 15 February 2023 [ALL] 13910911

It should be possible if MS will let us do in the future Wink

wyatt1967 wrote:
Thanks for the update! Good to hear of the progress, looks good to me - all the more curious on the "new" customizing idea and plugins, but looking forward to it.

deli_petro06 wrote:
Thanks for your work. I'm looking forward to the updated versions.

Thank you very much wyatt1967 and deli_petro06 Smile

gurureducer wrote:
mdea...typical winterstorm, Mad
he announces news after news, plans after plans, but nothing materializes. I have been waiting for a capable software for windows 11 clean for over 1 year. So far you have postponed at least 3 times, if you are so insecure or busy, at least stop "selling" some illusions to the community. Better shut up and do it. cyclops
I hope you will launch the new application by 2025. Arrow

Thank you for sharing your point of view, I appreciate your honesty ... and really appreciate your passion thought Smile Do not worry even if it took time, you will be able to test these new software and share your comments about them very soon Wink

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

Just to inform you, as promised, that I will begin tomorrow to deploy the latest changes for the Website, the Forum and Facebook !

Once these changes will be made ... only the software will remain to be released !

And just between you and me ... the first software should be available before the end of March Wink

cheers

more_horiz
Recently, there was a reorganization of channels in microsoft. Now the Canary Channel has been added to the Dev Channel, Beta Channel. Which channels will it support winreducer?

more_horiz
Hello nekro666,

As usual, all channels will be available ... but only the windows stable channel will be officially supported by WinReducer.

There is a question I can't answer yet, which is : how it will be supported ... because each WinReducer Users will be able to create their own "Plugins" for the "WinReducer Series" software using the "WinReducer Dev-Core" software... but one thing is sure, I will still continue to propose my own solutions as official "Plugins" for the "WinReducer Series" software Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum