The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionMerry Christmas 2022 EmptyMERRY CHRISTMAS - 2022

more_horiz
Hello guys I love you

I WISH TO ALL OF YOU, AND YOUR FAMILIES, A MERRY CHRISTMAS !

santa

==> I also want to thank you for your patience and respect during these past silent months ... the work is still in progress, but reached an important step few weeks ago ! The quality has been hugely improved for all new WinReducer Software : start faster, very responsive, really fun and extremely easy to create a content to share with other users .. I created my own optimized programming language to be extremely fast and very easy to use  ... so unlike my previous interventions to inform you about the progress of the development, this time I am completely satisfied with the level of quality of these new software !

==> During next week, there will be important changes which will bring the WinReducer.net Website, Forum and all Software to be much closer than ever to become what it should be !

==> I will create a new "PROJECT - Status Information" on 01 January 2023 to provide you the latest information maybe with some surprises bounce

cheers

descriptionMerry Christmas 2022 EmptyRe: MERRY CHRISTMAS - 2022

more_horiz
Thanks! - and same to you and family!  Appreciate the work and dedication to the project and looking forward to the latest improvements and features - Take care!

descriptionMerry Christmas 2022 EmptyRe: MERRY CHRISTMAS - 2022

more_horiz
I think your work is very high quality. And I have full faith that you can do better. I'm looking forward to. Good day...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum