The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL] EmptySOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

A new version is available, which brings support to future Windows 10 and 11 22H2 and also solves some bugs ... there will be potentially new versions in the future for the v3.5.x.x development branch Wink

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

==> CHANGELOG :

* WinReducer EX-SERIES - v3.5.1.0 (21 August 2022)

- NEW : Official Windows 10 v2209 (22H2) support
- NEW : Official Windows 11 v2209 (22H2) support

- UPDATE : "System - Integrate Net Framework 3.5" : Official Windows 10 v2209 (22H2) support
- UPDATE : "System - Integrate Net Framework 3.5" : Official Windows 11 v2209 (22H2) support
- UPDATE : "System - Integrate Updates" : Official Windows 10 v2209 (22H2) support
- UPDATE : "System - Integrate Updates" : Official Windows 11 v2209 (22H2) support
- UPDATE : "Tools - Updates Downloader" : Official Windows 10 v2209 (22H2) support
- UPDATE : "Tools - Updates Downloader" : Official Windows 11 v2209 (22H2) support
- UPDATE : "Unattended - DPI Scaling" : Add "175%" support for Windows 7
- UPDATE : "Unattended - DPI Scaling" : Add "175%" support for Windows 8
- UPDATE : "Unattended - DPI Scaling" : Add "175%" support for Windows 8.1
- UPDATE : "Unattended - DPI Scaling" : Add "175%" support for Windows 10
- UPDATE : "Unattended - DPI Scaling" : Add "175%" support for Windows 11

- FIX : "OPTIONS - Configuration - Software Installation" : Error with third party software download for Windows 11
- FIX : "OPTIONS - Configuration - Software Installation" : Remove useless third party software download checkboxes for Windows 7
- FIX : "OPTIONS - Configuration - Software Installation" : Remove useless third party software download checkboxes for Windows 8
- FIX : "OPTIONS - Configuration - Software Installation" : Remove useless third party software download checkboxes for Windows 8.1
- FIX : "OPTIONS - Configuration - Software Installation" : Remove useless third party software download checkboxes for Windows 11
- FIX : "TOOLS" : Error with frozen window using "EXTREME, VIP and VIP+" licenses (FREE licenses are not affected) for Windows 7
- FIX : "TOOLS" : Error with frozen window using "EXTREME, VIP and VIP+" licenses (FREE licenses are not affected) for Windows 8
- FIX : "TOOLS" : Error with frozen window using "EXTREME, VIP and VIP+" licenses (FREE licenses are not affected) for Windows 8.1
- FIX : "TOOLS" : Error with frozen window using "EXTREME, VIP and VIP+" licenses (FREE licenses are not affected) for Windows 10
- FIX : "TOOLS" : Error with frozen window using "EXTREME, VIP and VIP+" licenses (FREE licenses are not affected) for Windows 11
- FIX : "REMOVER" : Error with frozen window using "EXTREME, VIP and VIP+" licenses (FREE licenses are not affected) for Windows 11

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

==> DOWNLOAD :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25182 not supported by the program.

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL] EmptyRe: SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL]

more_horiz
Hello nekro666 Smile

I confirm the Windows 11 insider builds are not supported with v3.5.x.x development branch ... it will be available starting with v2022.x.x.x development branch, I mean in a close future and before the end of the year.

Thank you very much for your understanding and your patience Smile

more_horiz
Appreciate these latest updates! - and looking forward to the dev-core also.  Seems will be a interesting combo to work with adding that option in the tools lineup!. SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL] 1f44d

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL] EmptyUpto what builds are supported by v3.5.x.x?

more_horiz
Hi Winter,

Thanks for the hard work you guys are doing. Sincerely appreciate it

Just wanted to know upto which builds of Windows 11 are supported by EX - v3.5.x.x?

more_horiz
Hello ruchirrathore,

Win11 21H2 and 22H2 ... insiders builds will come before the end of the year as well as improvements to the cleanup engine !

Very Happy

descriptionSOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL] EmptyThank you....

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello ruchirrathore,

Win11 21H2 and 22H2 ... insiders builds will come before the end of the year as well as improvements to the cleanup engine !

Very Happy

Thank you winter for a quick reply. Much appreciated.

This is more of a feature request in Winreducer for Win 10 & 11
I was just wondering if you could find a way to enable / disable fully transparent taskbar (instead of default translucent ) in your next version of Winreducer? 
Is it possible to enable this feature natively in Win 11? 
I know 3rd party apps like TranslucentTB app and TaskbarTools can do it, so there must be a native way of doing the same too. May be you can include this feature as enabling / disabling transparency in steps (as a Win 7 style slider or as user input defined custom percentage style), also may be we can find a way to apply it to entire window on screen something like this?

Call me obsessed, but I confess, it still look beautiful to my eyes, I am still in love with transparent theme that Windows 7 introduced us to.

This will be another great feature in your long list of goodies you offer in your powerful customization tool.

Thanks
Cheers   SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL] Icon_smile SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL] Icon_smile

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 How does identification work in the ex11 windows 11 ? Which file is taken for evaluation so that the program responds whether the image is supported or not?

more_horiz
ruchirrathore wrote:
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello ruchirrathore,

Very Happy

Thank you winter for a quick reply. Much appreciated.

This is more of a feature request in Winreducer for Win 10 & 11
I was just wondering if you could find a way to enable / disable fully transparent taskbar (instead of default translucent ) in your next version of Winreducer? 
Is it possible to enable this feature natively in Win 11? 
I know 3rd party apps like TranslucentTB app and TaskbarTools can do it, so there must be a native way of doing the same too. May be you can include this feature as enabling / disabling transparency in steps (as a Win 7 style slider or as user input defined custom percentage style), also may be we can find a way to apply it to entire window on screen something like this?

Call me obsessed, but I confess, it still look beautiful to my eyes, I am still in love with transparent theme that Windows 7 introduced us to.

This will be another great feature in your long list of goodies you offer in your powerful customization tool.

Thanks
Cheers   SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL] Icon_smile SOFTWARE - EX-Series - v3.5.1.0 [ALL] Icon_smile

Hello Smile

Sure, this is possible, but just keep this idea for WinReducerOS, when it will be released, because we will be able to tweak the entire windows operating system to change its look, behavior, ...

Anyway, thank you for sharing your idea Smile

more_horiz
nekro666 wrote:
winterstorm2050 How does identification work in the ex11 windows 11 ? Which file is taken for evaluation so that the program responds whether the image is supported or not?

Hello Smile

It's based on the official version number using several techniques (iso file reading, windows files and registry) to check the validity of the version number depending on the potential detection error ... because in the past, MS made changes and reverted it back Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
nekro666 wrote:

Hello Smile

It's based on the official version number using several techniques (iso file reading, windows files and registry) to check the validity of the version number depending on the potential detection error ... because in the past, MS made changes and revert it back Wink

I asked this to the fact that for ntlite, you can replace 1 file in the system folder 32 from the supported image and change the version number in the registry and the unsupported image will become supported. I thought I'd try the same thing with ex11

more_horiz
Sure, yes this will be supported in the future, but I do not know yet which technique will be used thought Wink

more_horiz
In the wccf template I used in previous windows versions, right click on the desktop "display settings menu" opens and then closes. can anyone help
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum