The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionIs winreducer dead; EmptyIs winreducer dead;

more_horiz
In the past i was defending Winter and used Winreducer for years. Now i feel very disappointed. I understand that Winterstorm has other things but we are people that have helped in developing Winreducer. Now there have been 4 months since winreducer11 and winreducer10 update. 4 months without any news at all. I say again i understand if winter has other things but i don't want another answer saying "i have this and that....i will post new version then.......i will...i will....i will.....". I will feel mocked because timetables are never kept. There are two options winter. Tell us what is the timetable and keep it or tell us that you gave up so that we dont wait anymore.

descriptionIs winreducer dead; EmptyRe: Is winreducer dead;

more_horiz
Is he alive?
There may be circumstances that just stop the renewal.

descriptionIs winreducer dead; EmptyRe: Is winreducer dead;

more_horiz
HELLO GUYS !

THE PROJECT IS STILL STANDING AND ALIVE !

Due to some issues, I needed to delay the new WinReducer Project development cycle ... so, just do not miss the "WinReducer Project Status information" on the 01 May 2022 to get the latest updated information.

This new "WinReducer Project Status information - May 2022" will be available on :
- WinReducer website : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- WinReducerOS website : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you very much for your patience and your understanding !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum