The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionPlease solve the problem that the software cannot be downloaded! EmptyPlease solve the problem that the software cannot be downloaded!

more_horiz
我在中华人民共和国。

这里的软件不能在中华人民共和国下载。

下载后,在初始配置时无法成功下载软件。

我们强烈要求解决这个问题。

descriptionPlease solve the problem that the software cannot be downloaded! EmptyRe: Please solve the problem that the software cannot be downloaded!

more_horiz
I am in the people's Republic of China.

The software here cannot be downloaded in the people's Republic of China.

After downloading, the software cannot be downloaded successfully during the initial configuration.

We strongly demand that this problem be solved.

descriptionPlease solve the problem that the software cannot be downloaded! EmptyRe: Please solve the problem that the software cannot be downloaded!

more_horiz
We are a country, the problem with your network operator can't download, and you don't seem to use the software, the download must be fully accessible through the proxy network.

more_horiz
Again, I suggest that you do not repeat the post. The first post should be in pure English. It is not suitable for mixed use of Chinese and English. The forum staff will cause confusion and will not reply to your question.

more_horiz
When you do not know how to use the software, after contacting me, I will provide remote assistance and tell you how to download and use the software normally. I am also researching the usage of the software myself.

more_horiz
谢谢。按你留言的方法,总是下载错误。怎么用网络代理?

more_horiz
tian wrote:
谢谢。按你留言的方法,总是下载错误。怎么用网络代理?

Please solve the problem that the software cannot be downloaded! 20220310Please solve the problem that the software cannot be downloaded! 20220313下一步等待后进入Please solve the problem that the software cannot be downloaded! 20220312开始工作
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum