The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] windows 8.1  Empty[ANSWERED] windows 8.1

more_horiz
there was any way to make unattended windows 8.1 windows 7 or xp from, without having to install windows 8.1 to do?

description[ANSWERED] windows 8.1  EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] windows 8.1

more_horiz
You could install 8.1 in a Virtual Machine (VirtualBox), and then give access to a drive or folder on your system that contains an extracted Win8.1, and do it that way.

more_horiz
parapher wrote:
You could install 8.1 in a Virtual Machine (VirtualBox), and then give access to a drive or folder on your system that contains an extracted Win8.1, and do it that way.
Yes, certainly the way to go.

Once you map a Network drive from the VM to the Host OS, you can exchange data and work from there.

more_horiz
Also, you can use an unattended xml from Winreducer 8. My autounatennded.xml was created 3 years ago for Windows 7, so, you dont need to worry about compatibility. Some settings were deprecated (marked as incompatible) between Win 7 and Win 8, but the unattended xml created by Winreducer 8 would be fully compatible for Windows 8.1..

If you have any specific questions, post them here and I can help you out/give you pointers..

more_horiz
Hi I have problem I kan not set correctly always resist trouble is ----> Critical Error: Your WinReducer 8.1 folder path used places ==> select a different folder path without spaces
03/18/2014 06:19:05 ***** - ***** CLOSED SESSION <---- they can help please? where I mus genal
Make folder path without spaces because I do not get it what genal which means the folder?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum