The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionTaskbar icons grouping is blocked. How i proceeded? EmptyTaskbar icons grouping is blocked. How i proceeded?

more_horiz
Hello guys.
Yesterday i created my new ISOMOD.
But I don't like to leave the buttons grouped together, I prefer the way it was in Windows XP. However I send my ISO's to some friends and there is one that prefers the new way (groupping and hide titles)

Taskbar icons grouping is blocked. How i proceeded? Captur10
Look at this option! It's blocked via GPO. How I unblock this option?????

descriptionTaskbar icons grouping is blocked. How i proceeded? EmptyRe: Taskbar icons grouping is blocked. How i proceeded?

more_horiz
Hello triple777,

For your purpose, you can check "Tweaks - Taskbar - Disable Taskbar Grouping" which should do the trick.

To apply it, no need to recreate a complete iso, just mount your winreduced iso and check the component, then apply it by creating a new iso (from your winreduced iso).

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

EDIT :about your screenshot, could you please tell more details. Thanks.

descriptionTaskbar icons grouping is blocked. How i proceeded? EmptyRe: Taskbar icons grouping is blocked. How i proceeded?

more_horiz
Thanks! I will do that.

But, you don't know a method to unblock without need enter on winreducer and uncheck this option and do clean install?
This is a little complicated, to reinstall all programs.....

more_horiz
It is always better to do a clean install, because after a installation it is way harder to find out what caused the issue. But here are some steps you can try:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Best regards,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum