The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionSearch bar not working EmptySearch bar not working

more_horiz
[EX-100 - v3.1.0.0]. I did a windows 10 1909 pro lite and test on vmware ,i remove most of the component. After install i can type and search but when i press enter the search content doesnt open. What option i have to uncheck? this is my wccf preset file: mediafire.com/file/qj8zaw8pnu7iirb/WinReducerEX100_2021.12.21-8.53.37.wccf/file
I turn on the protect windows search on the preset tab = same error
Pls help me

descriptionSearch bar not working EmptyRe: Search bar not working

more_horiz
Dear son123,

as with your other posts you unfortunately still removing the experimental components. Please uncheck them. This should solve many problems for you! You can find those settings in the system tab!

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
Definitely! - wouldn't select anything from experimental.  As for other components removed, I think is still listed on changelog - under investigation of Modern UI apps - Cortana removal breaks search as well.  Guess it's keep both or remove both for time being - ?

more_horiz
@wyatt1967: Cortana (in modern UI Apps) seems to be fixed even without the protect search preset for me. Smile I already noted this to Winterstorm, so he can confirm this and then we can remove it from the changelog.

Best regards,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum