The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionNLS Data is missing or contains errors EmptyNLS Data is missing or contains errors

more_horiz
Hello,
i have a low end pc so i did a windows 10 1909 pro lite and i removed all the bloatware, all language , all keyboard language and all accessories except:
Notepad, Paint, Calculator, System Restore, Wordpad, Write and Zip.

The Iso boot on VMware player 16 then I have an error saying "The operating system couldn't be loaded because of the NLS Data is missing or contains error"

The version of winreducer i am using is EX-100_x64 v3.1.0.0

Which option i have to uncheck winterstorm2050? 

this is my wccf preset file: mediafire.com/file/fk4cc1y5ox7oumk/WinReducerEX100_2021.12.17-14.19.7.wccf/file

NLS Data is missing or contains errors V8e0BFXoTAGbgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

descriptionNLS Data is missing or contains errors EmptyRe: NLS Data is missing or contains errors

more_horiz
Hello son123 Smile

You activated some "EXPERIMENTAL" components, and especially for your case all "Languages - NLS" ... this is the reason : one (or some) of them is (are) missing for your system language.

You have two choices :
- keep all the "EXPERIMENTAL" components to avoid troubles
- search one by one the component(s) which is (are) required for your system language

In a general purpose, this is not a good idea to remove all components in the "EXPERIMENTAL" tab because it may introduce strange behavior in your operating system. You can use them, after being sure to have a stable winreduced iso to work with.

Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum