The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionError after install windows 10  (Why did my pc restart error) EmptyError after install windows 10 (Why did my pc restart error)

more_horiz
Hello,
i did a windows 10 1909 lite and i removed all the bloatware, all language , all keyboard language and all accessories except:
Notepad, Paint, Calculator, System Restore, Wordpad, Write and Zip.

The Iso boot and install on VMware player 16 , but after the restart (when the loading animation happen),  I have an error saying "Why did your pc restart?",i press "next" then automatically windows auto-restart and continue, continue until infinity. Why? 

I uncheck all IIS Features = same error 
I uncheck all MobilePC Features = same error 

The version of winreducer i am using is EX-100_x64 v3.1.0.0

For details this is my wccf file: mediafire.com/file/fksdlrn43lkivlw/WinReducerEX100_2021.12.15-16.19.9.wccf/file

(Sorry for my poor grammar)

Error after install windows 10  (Why did my pc restart error) 2cd45e5b-fd6e-4c83-bcc4-fbb2fadf73e5?upload=true

descriptionError after install windows 10  (Why did my pc restart error) EmptyRe: Error after install windows 10 (Why did my pc restart error)

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 pls help me i really needed it

descriptionError after install windows 10  (Why did my pc restart error) EmptyRe: Error after install windows 10 (Why did my pc restart error)

more_horiz
Hello son123 Smile

I'm investigating this issue ... I will get back to you in the meantime could you please tell me :
- which edition do you use (personal, professional, ...) ?
- do you use an up to date iso with the latest MS cumulative update ?
- did you try with a more recent iso such as 21H1 or 21h2 ?

Thanks.

more_horiz
I confirm the bug, I'm able to reproduce it with 21h2.

I will identify it and will let you know.

Thanks for reporting this !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello son123 Smile

I'm investigating this issue ... I will get back to you in the meantime could you please tell me :
- which edition do you use (personal, professional, ...) ?
- do you use an up to date iso with the latest MS cumulative update ?
- did you try with a more recent iso such as 21H1 or 21h2 ?

Thanks.

- I am using the Pro version 
- No, i dont use any up-to-date iso with the latest MS cumulative update. i have a low end pc so i use the older version of windows 
- No, my computer will work very slow if i use the latest version of windows
(Pls check my wccf preset file if something went wrong)

more_horiz
OK, thanks for your answer ... I used your wccf to reproduce the bug, I'm currently working on it Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
OK, thanks for your answer ... I used your wccf to reproduce the bug, I'm currently working on it Wink

i didnt mean to click the red button on the message reputation. Sorry for the misclick  Sad

more_horiz
No problem ... the red color goes very well with Christmas Wink

About your problem, it seems to be the "Windows Firewall Service" which cannot be disabled before installation, so for the moment, the only solution is to do not disable Windows Firewall.

This can be reproduced in a non modified ISO !

In the next version, I will add new tweaks to disable the firewall depending on the networks connections to bypass this Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
No problem ... the red color goes very well with Christmas Wink

About your problem, it seems to be the "Windows Firewall Service" which cannot be disabled before installation, so for the moment, the only solution is to do not disable Windows Firewall.

This can be reproduced in a non modified ISO !

In the next version, I will add new tweaks to disable the firewall depending on the networks connections to bypass this Wink

Thank you for your support
Love your software <3
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum