The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionGetting information about Win7reducer + RT7lite EmptyGetting information about Win7reducer + RT7lite

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm, hi all. cool forum.

I copy pasted my post here, since you have a forum... santa

After a few days/weeks working with Rt7lite and win7reducer I have a few questions.

I mananged to make an half working image of Win7 ultimate 64 bit. OS=1.73Gb Ram used 950 1050 mb for system...

I say Half working because It cant pass the sfc /scannow test in windows, even if the os works fine.
It must be normal since many componments were removed. I have 2 kinds of errors with sfc/scannow.
Smalls, and bigs that make it stops

There's a tons of errors from the driver removal, it must be normal, and sfc keep its scan untils it falls on a big error and it stops at 13%.

The cbs log stops at POQ 13 . The Txt logs stops at CSI 171, a windows
font true type JhengHeiBold; It looks like a chinese or Japanes font.
Maybe it comes form the Japanese language removal or another stuff in
RT7booster like "entry for asian support" or something like that...
I have to try again and let the Asian stuffs . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok I tryed again by keeping japanese and more componments ( I did not win7reduced it yet) and now sfc /scannow stop at 8%

Can someone manage to get 100 % at sfc after install, and how heavy is the os? What did you remove? I dont care about minor issues

I need sfc to pass the 100% otherwise how would i detect or fix a
possible major issue in the future? What componments i should keep to
get 100%. I Dont care about minor issues.

Another one.
Is it possible that removing the welcome windows text avoid the display
of another picture during welcome? Because i still have the default
windows img even after inserting a new one.

Great piece of software!!! Keep up the good work.
Winterstorm, Where is it possible to get your best working rt7 lite inf and win7reducer inf please?

Thank you very much. Very Happy

descriptionGetting information about Win7reducer + RT7lite EmptyRe: Getting information about Win7reducer + RT7lite

more_horiz
Hi HomeBoy76,

1) To detect errors, I'm not using sfc, but right click on "my computer" and choose windows logs. Never use your technique, I will have a look on it ..

2) I don't think so, but what I know is that you need to use this :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKLM\WIM_Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Background]
"OEMBackground"=dword:00000001

Save this in a file called "Registry.reg"

3) You could find everything for RT7-Lite HERE. There are explanations for many components and you could download stable lastsession to use with RT7-Lite. WinReducer for 7 automatically cleans components you choose in RT7-Lite, but you need to check all other one like you want.

Cheers.

descriptionGetting information about Win7reducer + RT7lite EmptyRe: Getting information about Win7reducer + RT7lite

more_horiz
Thanks for the reply. And for the Reg key tip.

I guess it must be normal sfc /scannow detects errors since i removed a lots of apps and services...

Will test it.
Very Happy

more_horiz
the reg key is valid when you mount your ISO with Winreducer for 7, otherwise it won't work ....

more_horiz
OK. Thanks.

Today I have made a bunch of images, with only the language removal, and it stll avoids

Code:

sfc /scannow
to get 100%.
I Always have the same error with a dozen of chinese or japanese fonts, Btw i might have some more errors with the poland language pack too in the future. The command

Code:

sfc /verifyonly
(that allows he scan to get 100%) show that the Polish pack generate the same kind of errors than the chinese/japanese fonts.

It must be an issue of dependencies ? I have to test it with

Code:

LPKsetup
Basketball
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum