The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionBypass network-requirement for install EmptyBypass network-requirement for install

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm,

There seems to be an restriction, that you need internet connection for the install... . Im not very sure here, because I only installed Win11 once. Maybe someone can confirm this?

I used the following bypass:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know, if the service oobenetworkconnectionflow.exe is really needed or if we could remove it completely.

It would be great and makes testing much easier, if you could implement this bypass next to the TPM-bypasses as an optional component in one of the following winreducer versions.

The-Dark

descriptionBypass network-requirement for install EmptyRe: Bypass network-requirement for install

more_horiz
Hello The-Dark,

I'm always trying my customized iso without internet connection in VMware Player with the Windows 11 PRO 21H2 RTM iso ... but I do not remember having a trouble (I just choose the Limited account access option, when it hangs, in order to get the local account accessible).

I confirm that the TPM bypass check is one of my top priorities for the next release Smile

cheers

descriptionBypass network-requirement for install EmptyRe: Bypass network-requirement for install

more_horiz
Hello Winterstrom,

Okay. Well, as far as I remember, i couldnt choose a local Account. Only after i killed the task.
I will extensively test my current Win10-.wccf on Win11 when the TPM bypass is implemented. Then I will also see if I can reproduce this.
Hmm, I just remember that I unplugged the internet cable some point during the setup. This might be the cause, because Windows knew that i really have a connection Very Happy . As I wrote, I will try this.

more_horiz
Microsoft doesn’t want end users to have local accounts any longer, and it’s removed the ability to create one by default in Windows 11 Home

This is the guide on how to get a local account in Win 11 Home im using: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can use WinReducerEX110 Unattended option to create a Windows 11 Home local account.

This is my unattended settings in WinReducerEX110  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You need to change:

User Account Name
Computer Name
System Language
System Keyboard
Time Zone

more_horiz
With that option enable you can bypass network and create local/offline account. I tried with current version of WinReducer 11 and Windows 11 21H2 Build 22000.258
Bypass network-requirement for install 2022-010
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum