I first renamed the production AutoUnattend.xml to Unattend.xml and put it in the windows/panther folder
Unattended answering doesn't go wrong
But my integrated OOBE is having problems
I did not do OOBE after releasing install.wim to the desktop
I added the program using the OOBE function and added the silent parameters
The generated install.wim contains WinReducerEX100PI.cmd
Another folder named WinReducerEX100PI was obtained in the folder coexisting with install.wim
Where should I copy the WinReducerEX100PI folder to?


>nul 2>&1 fsutil dirty query %systemdrive% || echo CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^).ShellExecute "%~0", "ELEVATED", "", "runas", 1 > "%temp%\uac.vbs" && "%temp%\uac.vbs" && exit /b
DEL /F /Q "%temp%\uac.vbs"

for %%i in (C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) do if exist %%i:\sources\install.wim set CDROM=%%i:
if not defined CDROM goto :eof
echo Detected CDROM as drive %CDROM%

Color F0

@echo  **********     Welcome     **********
Color 08
"%CDROM%\WinReducerEX100PI\StartIsBac _v2.9.16_Repack.exe"/ai /gm2
"%CDROM%\WinReducerEX100PI\Adobe Flash Player v32.0.0.465 ActiveX Final.exe"*exe /ai /gm2
"%CDROM%\WinReducerEX100PI\Adobe Flash Player v32.0.0.465 NPAPI Final.exe"*exe /ai /gm2
"%CDROM%\WinReducerEX100PI\Adobe Flash Player v32.0.0.465 PPAPI Final.exe"*exe /ai /gm2

@echo  **********     DELETE WINREDUCER OOBE FILE     ***********
DEL %0