The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description"An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing!" Empty"An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing!"

more_horiz
Hello
I'm having a problem with WinReducerEX100 v3.
When I launched the program, it directed me to the config page; everything was turned on itself. Then I clicked software installation, so I moved to the download page. Without my help, all the apps in the software section were automatically ON(switched to green colour), and the Forced download of all elements turned on already, so I clicked download. When the program came to the step "Downloading from alternative sources..." the error message appeared: "An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing!", I clicked ok then the program back to the download tab
-.NET Framework and Visual C++ already installed

description"An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing!" EmptyRe: "An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing!"

more_horiz
Also, here is the log

***** 9/30/2021 12:30:07 PM - SESSION OPENED *****
INFO : WinReducer ---> EX-100 [v3.0.0.0 (x86)]
ERROR : "7z.exe" and/or "7z.dll" files don't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "Dism.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "oscdimg.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "ResourceHacker.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "SetACL.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
CRITICAL : Check your WinReducer Configuration ! == > "Options" page will be opened to help you solved this
WARNING : A problem with your Theme file has been detected
CRITICAL : Some Configuration Errors have been detected and prevent to start WinReducer correctly
***** 9/30/2021 12:36:49 PM - SESSION CLOSED *****

Winreducer folder extracted to C:\

description"An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing!" EmptyRe: "An error has been detected during processing your request, some files are still missing!"

more_horiz
Hello ncao7,

Have you tried with the x64 version (if your operating system is a 64 bits) ?

Otherwise, please let me know, I will solve this issue with you Smile

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm2050
Thanks for replying, I am appreciated about that. Unfortunately, my computer is running 32bit (x86) Windows version because it has just 2GB of ram and an intel Pentinum processor (I'm poor lol), so it cannot work well with the 64bit version. The error message that I received was in 32bit Winreducer version.
I believe this should be a bug or something
If you want some more info like a screen recording or screenshot, I would be happy to share
Thank you!

more_horiz
OK, no problem I will contact you by email in few minutes (from the forum), with a solution Wink

more_horiz
Hello,
I have just received your email, I am glad to tell you that the replacement works perfectly
Feel so happy, thanks for your support

more_horiz
I have this problem, help me please.

more_horiz
Hello thehappymusic,

Is it for x64 or x86 ?

For x64, please check this solution which applies to all WinReducer EX-Series software version v3.5.1.0 x64 :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
I need it for x86, I'm interested in trying the
Mackereddy presets, but I can't get WinReducer
to work for anything in the world.. thanks for your support winterstorm

more_horiz
Hello again Wink

Here is the zip package for the x86 version : LINK

And check the procedure here to extract the necessary files :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basketball

more_horiz
Working Fine,

more_horiz
Thanks winterstorm
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum