The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionEX100-Chinese language documents for help EmptyEX100-Chinese language documents for help

more_horiz
The EX-100's Chinese language files are too shabby

I can't read it at all

I thought I'd have the latest Hanhua files after buying the PLATINUM VIP

I'm buying a PLATINUM VIP now but I can't use the EX-100 properly at all

Hope to improve the Chinese language file thank you

descriptionEX100-Chinese language documents for help EmptyRe: EX100-Chinese language documents for help

more_horiz
If there is a perfect Chinese file please send it to my mail

RESAON FOR EDIT BY ADMIN : do not use your email, but use the forum pm or email itools in each users profile contact page. Thanks

descriptionEX100-Chinese language documents for help EmptyRe: EX100-Chinese language documents for help

more_horiz
我有

more_horiz
Hello,

The default language is English, and the Chinese translated file is an old file which has not been updated since a long time, due to the lack of Chinese translator(s) ... so if someone is interested about translating the WinReducer Software, we will be very happy to have you in the "Translators Team" you can have a look at this page :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Smile

more_horiz
I can provide my own Chinese language files.
It is gradually added and revised with the earliest Chinese language documents.
Use electronic translation and then manual correction.
The translation is relatively comprehensive, more than 95% of them have been translated, but there seems to be no corresponding translatable data in some places.
More content than English language documents.
The translation results are more in line with Chinese habits.
However, I deleted Windows 8 and windows 8.1 from the original document.

more_horiz
Hello tian Smile

If you are OK, that would be wonderful because it will help a lot of people.

I sent you an email using the forum with information.

Thank you so much cheers

more_horiz
Hello winterstorm2050:
I saw the mail

more_horiz
to winterstorm2050.
Here, why is there no way to translate?
[img]EX100-Chinese language documents for help 12313[/img]

more_horiz
And here, there is no way to translate.
[img]EX100-Chinese language documents for help 0110[/img]
[img]EX100-Chinese language documents for help 0210[/img]

more_horiz
@tian : I will investigate all missing references, if you find more missing translated text please do not hesitate to add them here ... THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

If required I will update the translator package for the translators team Wink

more_horiz
to winterstorm2050.
Hello!
I replied to your email yesterday. It contains the attachment Chinese (Simplified). Zip. Enclosed please find.

more_horiz
Hello tian,

I received your file and it will be integrated in the next EX-100 version.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING IT WITH THE WINREDUCER COMMUNITY !

cheers

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
@tian : I will investigate all missing references, if you find more missing translated text please do not hesitate to add them here ... THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

If required I will update the translator package for the translators team Wink

I added the missing part. But the above cannot be added.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum