The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWindows Setup could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware EmptyWindows Setup could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware

more_horiz
First time trying a build from the May 2021 Update ISO, along with EX 100-3.0. It fails - I get the above message. I know how to get into OOBE using cmd (c:\windows\system32\oobe>msoobe) and it goes to "Just a moment.." on the blue screen, but nothing happens after an hour. Tried twice.

I used the same preset as before, which was working perfectly (October 2020 Update, v.2.9). Nothing has changed.

Has anyone else encountered anything like this using the May Update and/or v.3.0? I've just installed the normal (non-Winreducer) Win 10 to compare and it's completely fine. Any help would be great, I really don't want to spend hours and hours going through the process of trying to narrow it down. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

descriptionWindows Setup could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware EmptyRe: Windows Setup could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware

more_horiz
Is no one else having trouble with the May 2021 Update? I tried using v.2.9.9 of EX-100 and same thing happens.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum