The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionAbout the switches, what happens with red/green options EmptyAbout the switches, what happens with red/green options

more_horiz
Hello,

I need help to understand the logic about green/red positions on Winreducer. I don't see any video about it in english when I lookin for it in youtube. The platform has returned just brazilian portuguese videos and it says the green position of switches are for take off a iten of menu, and the red one is to add a item on final ISO. But looking into behavior of program and it is not appears correct. I think the brazilian youtubers are not sure about it, or the program is not working as a intuitive ones shold be.

The search option in the forum is not working for me, maybe because a new user or whatever.

If you guys can be a light about it, I will appreciate.

descriptionAbout the switches, what happens with red/green options EmptyRe: About the switches, what happens with red/green options

more_horiz
Hello crypto4,

In the "REMOVER" tab, you select the component to remove, so the green (= "on") status will mark the component to be removed.

Wink

descriptionAbout the switches, what happens with red/green options EmptyRe: About the switches, what happens with red/green options

more_horiz
Thanks friend
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum