The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionProblem with unattended [Ex-100 - v2.9.9.0] [21H1] EmptyProblem with unattended [Ex-100 - v2.9.9.0] [21H1]

more_horiz
I dont know, if this problem is known nor if this is only limited to 21H1 but it seems like as soon as unattended install is enabled, i am unable to do anything in oobe. Oobe completly skips and i cant create a user or do any other settings, although i havent selected anything regarding that in the unattended settings, after install i get straight to the user login screen, although no user exists and the administrator account doesnt have a password set.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here is my wccf file

i hope this helps.

descriptionProblem with unattended [Ex-100 - v2.9.9.0] [21H1] EmptyRe: Problem with unattended [Ex-100 - v2.9.9.0] [21H1]

more_horiz
may be you can try these unattended xml's.

Administrator AutoUnattended XML  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

User Name AutoUnattended XML    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers

descriptionProblem with unattended [Ex-100 - v2.9.9.0] [21H1] EmptyRe: Problem with unattended [Ex-100 - v2.9.9.0] [21H1]

more_horiz
mackyreddy wrote:
may be you can try these unattended xml's.

Administrator AutoUnattended XML  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

User Name AutoUnattended XML    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers

Thanks, but how would i integrate that with winreducer? Usually i use the unattended tab to set the settings, but i dont see an option to use a custom predefined unattended file
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum