The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionThis folder is incorrect EmptyThis folder is incorrect

more_horiz
I am receiving the message "This folder is incorrect" in version 2.9.9.0 when manually trying to point Net Framework 3.5 path ONLY in Win10_20H2  and  Win10_20H2_v2 isos.... I can work normally with Win10_19H2_1909 and Win10_20H1_2004 isos.
I don't think it can be  the case of space character or something in the folders names as it is working fine with 19H1 and 20H1 . I tested copying  netfx3 files from the INTEGRATE folder to C:\,  pointing winreducer net framework path to C and the same error keeps appearing.
How can I fix it?

I didn't want create a new topic about this recurring subject, but I posted in the Help section in an already existent topic and receive no answer, so I am trying, creating a fresh topic here.

descriptionThis folder is incorrect EmptyRe: This folder is incorrect

more_horiz
Hi Lowtek
You simply copy the link to frame work inside it and no problems
icy

more_horiz
When I work with iso Win10_19H2_1909 and iso Win10_20H1_2004  I just click the button " ... " right in the System / Net Frameworkk 3.5 section and I point to path C:\Winreducer\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\Framework35\x64 and really I can create a reduced new windows iso with no problems.
But when I work with iso Win10_20H2  and  Win10_20H2_v2 and do the same thing it sends me the message "This folder is incorrect" and if I create a new reduced iso it comes without framework.
Not sure what you mean "You simply copy the link to frame work inside it " ..... is something different from what I described I am doing? I point to the path where framework files are stored, what link is that ? Is the path to the files in my hard drive? Or an online link?

more_horiz
" Hi Lowtek
You simply copy the link to frame work inside it and no problems
icy "

About my last message..... I received your suggestion but did not understand what link you were talking about.
5 minutes ago I discovered why, if I am loged off the site I see the (PIC 1) but when I log in to the site I end up seeing (PIC 2).

I don't know how to check the link you sent me. I also tried on another browser and that part is still blank when I log in.

This folder is incorrect Wr110

This folder is incorrect Wr210

more_horiz
Hi Lowtek
Navigate to the Winreducer directory
Open  the Work Directory inside  the Winreducer directory
Open the INTEGRATE  Directory inside  the Work Directory
Open the UPDATES Directory inside  the INTEGRATE  Directory
Open the Framework35  Directory inside  the UPDATES Directory 
Now copy the complete link From the x64 directory if the system is 64 bit,
 else the x86 directory
This should be  :Your path to >WinReducerEX100_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64
icy

more_horiz
Thank you Icy. It worked this way... finally!!!!!!!! I had sooooooo maaaaaanyyyy issues to solve in my experience with winreducer and tried so many different combination of complex things that sometimes I became mad and TIRED, things that cost me about a full month to solve making a simple trick like this tip you just gave not able for me to see by myself. Thank you again. Working with both 20H2 versions.

more_horiz
NETframework 3.5 integration didn't work for me, could you explain in detail? Images or video? Please
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum