The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX-100 v2.4.6.0] [20H1 Build 19041.844] Printer Support Not Working Empty[EX-100 v2.4.6.0] [20H1 Build 19041.844] Printer Support Not Working

more_horiz
Getting this error when I try to print via USB cable attached Samsung laser printer:

'Operation failed with error 0x00000006'

I am not sure what I need to do to remedy this problem, I have printer support enabled in winreducer options, the printer drivers install fine, and the printer is detected (shows up in devices, and I can change printer settings), but that is the error I get when I try to send something to the printer, and it doesn't print anything.

I Tried enabling net framework 3.5, as well as all print and document services in windows features, tried turning on SNMP service, but still getting the error..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! would love printer functionality!

description[EX-100 v2.4.6.0] [20H1 Build 19041.844] Printer Support Not Working EmptyRe: [EX-100 v2.4.6.0] [20H1 Build 19041.844] Printer Support Not Working

more_horiz
After a few test builds I think I fixed my problem. I had the printer support service in the services tab set to manual, so I left it as blank (default) (which I believe is automatic) and I was able to print a test page! Boo yah!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum