The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionOption to integrate gpedit.msc into a Windows Home ISO EmptyOption to integrate gpedit.msc into a Windows Home ISO

more_horiz
I actually only use Win10 Pro because I occasionally need gpedit. Even though I take out all the other Win Pro features with winreducer, my ISO is smaller when I build it  with a Home ISO.
So it would be better to use a Home and post-install gpedit. There are instructions for this on the net. However, these do not work on my winreduced edition, probably because I use WinSxS cleanup.

A solution would be, if there would be the possibility to integrate gpedit already in the Home ISO, like it is possible with the dotnetfx3.

In the same way you could also integrate Hyper-V and the sandbox in Home (for those who need it).

Here is an article how to reinstall it, unfortunately only in German:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionOption to integrate gpedit.msc into a Windows Home ISO EmptyRe: Option to integrate gpedit.msc into a Windows Home ISO

more_horiz
I also have this requirement, as well as the Hyper-V function. It should be easy to achieve. I used to do manual
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum