The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Winreducer EX-100 v2.4.1.0 (windows installer issue - very slow) Empty[SOLVED] Winreducer EX-100 v2.4.1.0 (windows installer issue - very slow)

more_horiz
I created my ISO (windows 10) using winreducer but... finally my windows installer is VEEEEERYYYY SLOOOOOW... why is that? Maybe I removed some services or components that is shouldn't ? 
Any ideas? Thanks in advance

description[SOLVED] Winreducer EX-100 v2.4.1.0 (windows installer issue - very slow) EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Winreducer EX-100 v2.4.1.0 (windows installer issue - very slow)

more_horiz
For more help post your wccf.
A component that caused problems in the past is

​WINDOWS 10 ==> Speedup installation [By winterstorm2050]
- "Service - Distributed Link Tracking Client Service"

you must not remove the above service. If you do the installation will
be slower. Try it.

description[SOLVED] Winreducer EX-100 v2.4.1.0 (windows installer issue - very slow) EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Winreducer EX-100 v2.4.1.0 (windows installer issue - very slow)

more_horiz
Which version of Windows? I have this problem in version 2004 and it seems that the installation is stagnant. I didn't wait long to see if it ended.
In 1903/1909 the installation proceeds normally.

In 1903/1909 the start menu does not work. I haven't tested 1809.

I think it's incredible that no one on the forum has yet reported these things.

I would like to have a preset where everything works so from there try to find out what causes the problem.

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

Could you please describe me with more details about when you experience this slow down installation ... during setup installation :
- "Drivers" detection
- "after "Drivers" detection

==> Have you manually integrated some drivers in your ISO ?

Thanks.

more_horiz
In my case it is at the end of OOBE. I use autounattend.xml and after I enter the username the message "Just a moment..." appears with a rotating circle and it stays like this forever. I did not integrate any driver.

Here the preset I'm using to test: Link

In 1903 the installation normally occurs with this preset. I stopped removing some things to test but I still can't finish the installation in 20H1. This preset was the last one I tested just now.

I discovered that in 1903 if I keep these 3 services the start menu works (I can't even disable them):

Code:

<Element Category="Services" Name="Connected Devices Platform Service" Selected="false" Value="" />
<Element Category="Services" Name="Connected Devices Platform User Service" Selected="false" Value="" />
<Element Category="Services" Name="Network Connection Broker Service" Selected="false" Value="" />

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.4.4.1 [VIP] and v2.4.5.0 [ALL] !

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reports Smile

EDIT : Topic moved to "BUGS" !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum