The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Icons on search bar not showing Empty[SOLVED] Icons on search bar not showing

more_horiz
Hey

My icons on my taskbar doesnt show up

[SOLVED] Icons on search bar not showing Edgebu10

Do you guys have an idea to have my icons back?

description[SOLVED] Icons on search bar not showing EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Icons on search bar not showing

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.4.2.1 [VIP] and v2.4.3.0 [ALL] !

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report. I moved your topic to the bugs part.

Smile

description[SOLVED] Icons on search bar not showing EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Icons on search bar not showing

more_horiz
You know what is the component that is doing this error? I have that but, i use 2.3.8.0 because seem to do lighter isos, so if i can get icons in this version with just letting a component would be cool.

more_horiz
Hello,

I just released v2.4.3.0 [ALL] with all fix for 20H2 (size reduction, error with windows taskbar search bar, ...) you can consult the changelog, which is already available, to get more information Smile

If you can let me know that would be wonderful.

You are also talking about troubles with your size reduction compared to v2.3.8.0, could you please provide me more information about this. Thanks.

more_horiz
I am using windows 10 1607 and 1607 ltsb, and i used the same preset on the version after the v2.3.8.0 and i was getting more 500mb on overall iso, i wil try the new.
I was request if you know what component to keep to not get icons broke in v2.3.8.0.

more_horiz
Hello freis97 Smile

I mentioned in the changelog of v2.4.3.0 [ALL] :

Code:

- FIX : "Modern UI Apps - Cortana" : Error with tasbkar search (like winver, ...)

About the size, you are saying that between v2.3.8.0 and v2.4.x.x ... you have an additional 500Mb in your ISO in W10 RS1, am I wrong ?

more_horiz
About 300mb in win 10 1607 and 1607 ltsb

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.4.3.1 [VIP] and v2.4.4.0 [ALL] !

Hello,

The trouble with the icons in search bar not showing is solved Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum