The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX-100 - v2.3.8.0] [20H1x64]  "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" breaks input language Empty[EX-100 - v2.3.8.0] [20H1x64] "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" breaks input language

more_horiz
Removing "Touch Keyboard ..." will have the effect that the icon in the information area of the taskbar to switch between several input languages will not appear after the installation of an input language This happens even if I do not install the handwriting component of the input language. The input language might be installed but it is impossible to proof because you can't switch to it. 

I allways removed "Touch Keyboard ..." in the past and was allways able to install an input language and use it. Unfortunately I do not know since which version of Winreducer or Windows this problem occurs.

description[EX-100 - v2.3.8.0] [20H1x64]  "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" breaks input language EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v2.3.8.0] [20H1x64] "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" breaks input language

more_horiz
Hi Hanyo

I removed all below :
Control Panel Pen and Touch
Control Panel Pen and Touch (Files)
Devices Touchpad   in settings         
Services Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service  
and
no problems to add or remove keyboards 
no problems to  to switch between 3 keyboards

I only have us english language

icy

description[EX-100 - v2.3.8.0] [20H1x64]  "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" breaks input language EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v2.3.8.0] [20H1x64] "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" breaks input language

more_horiz
I'm not talking about switching between keyboard but switching between different input languages, in my case between German and Chinese (simplified). But possibly the bug appears only with non-US ISOs. I use a German ISO from this source: https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

more_horiz
Hi Hanyo

I posted  a link ro rapidshare to download the older  windows iso downloader.
This gives you exactly the same links to download isos, as https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php,
but directly from Microsuft servers and without any adware

icy

Ps never remove Language Pack Support if you need to install more language packs
and the simple english iso (US.) has all (most?à  the available languages inside

more_horiz
Language support is definitely not nessessary to install an input language. And as you confirm, my ISO is identical to that of Microsoft.

more_horiz
Hanyo

if the language is not in your iso, then you need Language Pack Support
to download and install it

icy

more_horiz
The input language packages are part of Windows.
It would be nice if someone could confirm the bug.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum